• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
bert-20110421-082506.jpg

A bit creepy, though.

Source

mcrae said:
just made this..
i met her at the student bar i work at, she seemed cool circa halloween 2010.
now shes annoyed all the sercurity staff, door staff, and bar staff to death. a coworker is in her program and everyone there hates her apparantly. she only ever comes with the same 1 or 2 girls. i am still cool with her cause shes cute and has big tits... anyways this particular status update+comments+the fact that she gained 3 friends since the update made me lol

:| she's still going to have more friends than you

mcrae said:
just made this..
i met her at the student bar i work at, she seemed cool circa halloween 2010.
now shes annoyed all the sercurity staff, door staff, and bar staff to death. a coworker is in her program and everyone there hates her apparantly. she only ever comes with the same 1 or 2 girls. i am still cool with her cause shes cute and has big tits... anyways this particular status update+comments+the fact that she gained 3 friends since the update made me lol

U9R9p.jpg
Thumbs up for Chris

Gui_PT said:
Why are people so obsessed with this? Having over 1000 friends and only actually knowing 5% of them?
imo, there is no fucking way anyone has more than 50 fb friends without having tons of people among them he doesn't even talk to anymore
hell, some people have facebook "friends" they never even talked to, they just added them because they were in the same class or something
smh

what's really funny is when i meet old school buddies and i ask them if they know what guy/girl X is up to nowadays
answer's always the same: haven't talked to them/seen them in ages, but according to their fb updates, they are doing Y.

In case you can't tell: I'm just bitter because I have no friends

Melchiah

scar tissue said:
imo, there is no fucking way anyone has more than 50 fb friends without having tons of people among them he doesn't even talk to anymore
hell, some people have facebook "friends" they never even talked to, they just added them because they were in the same class or something
smh

It depends on what do you do. I play in a band, and because of that I have a lot of friends in those circles; musicians, journalists, photographers, artists, gig organizers, studio engineers, record label people... and I'm in regular contact with many of them.

I keep a pretty big Facebook friends list because I figure that when I get out into the real world and try to do the acting thing, it'll be better to have as many contacts as I possibly can, as well as a simple means by which to reach them.

So i was going over one of my friend's friend list looking for someone i knew and stumbled upon this douche:

5YIHA.png

I thought it was hilarious because he looks like quite a wimp. Then i read the comments:

IZNyf.png

And realized that they were worse than the picture. Some people...

Kapura

Banned
And on the fifth day, God created the "Unfriend" button / And the men Did use it to REMOVE contact from Nazi Crotchgrabbers / And there was much rejoicing.

Pulka

salva said:
So i was going over one of my friend's friend list looking for someone i knew and stumbled upon this douche:

nazicrotch

I thought it was hilarious because he looks like quite a wimp. Then i read the comments:

And realized that they were worse than the picture. Some people...
I'm no nazi, but those hats are cool as fuck.

MNC

Kapura said:
And on the fifth day, God created the "Unfriend" button / And the men Did use it to REMOVE contact from Nazi Crotchgrabbers / And there was much rejoicing.
It's a friend's friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom