• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Picture of the Triforce clock from Japan Collector's Edition of Hyrule Warriors.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
BqD76Z_CMAA2m6B.jpg

It looks amazing! D:

https://twitter.com/zelda_musou/status/477658542338363392/photo/1

Hopefully western will get CE... I don't want to say goodbye to my money importing this :(
although I already placed order on Amazon JP :\

Richie

Pretty neat, would be ace to have as my alarm clock. Would it use the chest jingle, or Navi's LISTEN?

I wonder what the scarf looks like.

Alpha_eX

Looks good but I hope the numbers aren't that close to the top triangle, would drive me crazy. Koei are usually good with collectors editions in the West, keep the faith.

Zenaku

I wanted the treasure box edition for the scarf, but now I want the clock too.

I really wish Amazon Japan would ship games overseas :\ Might need to go through a forwarder for this.

Edit: Nippon-yasan has it too. Markup isn't too high right now: http://www.nippon-yasan.com/japanes...zelda-musou-amazon-japan-limited-edition.html

Damn, compared to Play-Asia (which I normally use) everything on there is extremely cheap. Anyone here from the UK use NY? What should I expect in the way of import tax?

javac

Damn, compared to Play-Asia (which I normally use) everything on there is extremely cheap. Anyone here from the UK use NY? What should I expect in the way of import tax?

They mark items down so you don't get hit with import duty. I've ordered a bunch of figures and 2 Wii U Pro Controllers from them without having to ever pay any import duty etc. They don't let you cancel pre-orders manually however and asking them to cancel an order may upset them and cause them to deactivate your account unless you've bought stuff from them previously.

Zenaku

They mark items down so you don't get hit with import duty. I've ordered a bunch of figures and 2 Wii U Pro Controllers from them without having to ever pay any import duty etc. They don't let you cancel pre-orders manually however and asking them to cancel an order may upset them and cause them to deactivate your account unless you've bought stuff from them previously.

Nice to know, thanks. But what about consoles? I'd imagine they'd be too big/expensive to mark down. Really tempted to order a game I was thinking about just to test them out.

javac

Nice to know, thanks. But what about consoles? I'd imagine they'd be too big/expensive to mark down. Really tempted to order a game I was thinking about just to test them out.

Yeah consoles could be tricky. The figures I've bought ranged from around £40 to £60+ each and they marked them down to like €10. The boxes were pretty big too but they were marked as Figures so I assume that'd be less reason to be investigated by customs since its just a figure right? The 2 Wii U Pro Controllers I got came on a box big enough to house say a 3DS.

Also worth noting they don't have paper receipts in the box so no way to tell the amount you paid just by looking at it once they mark it down. Also, marking items down means you'll only be insured that amount at best. Never had an issue with parcels but it's good to know in advance!

Zenaku

Yeah consoles could be tricky. The figures I've bought ranged from around £40 to £60+ each and they marked them down to like €10. The boxes were pretty big too but they were marked as Figures so I assume that'd be less reason to be investigated by customs since its just a figure right? The 2 Wii U Pro Controllers I got came on a box big enough to house say a 3DS.

Also worth noting they don't have paper receipts in the box so no way to tell the amount you paid just by looking at it once they mark it down. Also, marking items down means you'll only be insured that amount at best. Never had an issue with parcels but it's good to know in advance!

Yeah. I suppose they could make consoles down slightly, maybe saying that they're used or something, since at least it'd be cheaper on the import tax.

Considering how much cheaper everything is I'd probably be fine paying the tax every now and then. Never had anything go missing during delivery so hopefully that'll never be a problem.

Thanks for the info.

Now to decide which game to order...

RiggyRob

Oh really? In that case-

Will the deluxe Treasure Box version of Hyrule Warriors with Triforce Clock and blue scarf come out in the West?
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?

Schreier pls respond.

Avalon304

I dont much care about the clock... but I need the scarf that comes with this package. Please let this come to the west!

Top Bottom