• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pictures that give you some faith in Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not always be negative, GAF. There is good out there. Let's see it

aptera.jpg

image.jpg

marriage.jpg

pickens_turibine_080515_mn.jpg

newsguy said:
I hope this was posted for appreciation of that great sculpture park and not for a guy kicking babies.

BTW . . . man GAF is so cynical. Isn't there anything that gives you people hope?

obama-heisman.jpg

newsguy

speculawyer said:
I hope this was posted for appreciation of that great sculpture park and not for a guy kicking babies.

BTW . . . man GAF is so cynical. Isn't there anything that gives you people hope?

obama-heisman.jpg

He bowled a 50... A 50!!!!!!!!

Ceres

Banned
Why is he using paper bags in that first one? He should be using something like canvas bags that will last for years as a grocery bag.

Enzom21

dalin80 said:
That doesn't give me much faith, i dont know the context but that looks more-

neonazi09009a_468x566.jpg
You don't know the context so you post a picture of a neo-nazi as a comparison. You're a dumb fuck!

way more

dalin80 said:
That doesn't give me much faith, i dont know the context but that looks more-

neonazi09009a_468x566.jpg

Can't a black man can't raise his hand without being compared to a terrorist?

Based on the USA emblazoned on their jackets, the medals and the three tiered podium I'm going to guess they are at some Al Queda training camp.

dalin80

Banned
mac said:
Can't a black man can't raise his hand without being compared to a terrorist?

Based on the USA emblazoned on their jackets, the medals and the three tiered podium I'm going to guess they are at some Al Queda training camp.

The first thing that came to my mind on seeing that was some sort of black hand supremacy group.

enzom- your a spanner, my point was referencing the image without context, which you were completely ignorant to in the hope of being first in with a reply.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
permutated said:
41659750.jpg

I'm a proud American, not ashamed of it.

And how come it gives you some faith in humanity ?

The fact that some dude probably with drugs, win medals and millions a year when people in USA are poor as hell and can barely afford to pay for a house and food.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
enzom21 said:
You don't know the context so you post a picture of a neo-nazi as a comparison. You're a dumb fuck!

Both have supremacist sound bites. Black Power! White Power!

Kandrick said:
And how come it gives you some faith in humanity ?

The fact that some dude probably with drugs, win medals and millions a year when people in USA are poor as hell and can barely afford to pay for a house and food.

I doubt Phelps took any drugs for that, doesn't seem like the type. And for why it gives hope, it shows that dedication pays off if you work hard enough, and America is the type of place where dreams can come true if you're not a lazy skank...

If you don't like that statement, fine, that's just your opinion on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom