• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pig Movie Trailer | Nicolas Cage at another level.

INC

Hell Yeah Gets Excited High Kick GIF

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Stopped watching the trailer midway through. I am sold.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
With all these garbage movies he makes, does Cage even make $1 million salary on them? They look so bad and make such low money, it seems more fitting the budget is only $100,000 for him???

Last edited:

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
I mean, I'm in for pretty much anything Nic Cage, honestly. I hope this is half as good (and wild) as Jiu Jitsu.

xrnzaaas

Seems like our boy Nic is starring in some pretty unique films lately. Between Worlds and Color Out of Space were cool.

Last edited:

Outlier

I am happy to see Nick find his calling.

Weird\strange movies can be great if they have the right actors fitting the roles.

Nick Cage seems to be the perfect weird\strange actor.

Raven117

That looks bizzarely interesting.

(ANd of course the Nic Cage freakout midway through the trailer made me burst out laughing)

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Saw this opening weekend and it was fantastic. It wasn't quite what I expected though. It's much more comedic than I was expecting and much less action. Easily the best Nic Cage since at least Mandy. Hilarious in a really dry, dark way.

Konnor

Spoiler: They really like the movie

Yeap, beautiful movie. That scene at the pretentious restaurant is so brutal, after I finished the movie I watched it again. I also agree with them that the movie is one of the few ones nowadays that don't insult your intelligence.

gow3isben

I thought this shit would be John wick with a pig

There was like 0 action in this garbage

Still love King Cage

National Treasure 3 when?

Last edited:

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
This movie was really good. It isn’t an action movie at all though. Just don’t go in having that expectation.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I'll have to check this out.

The truffle business is no joke. I remember reading about it in Entangled Life, which is a nonfiction book about fungi (honestly, my nonfiction book of the year in 2021).

Seriously, if you have a decent truffle pig or dog, people will try and steal them from you. Lots of people who hunt for truffles never go alone and also go armed.

Raven117

This is absolutely an interesting movie about dealing and accepting loss.

Its absolutely NOT an action movie (but some of the "confrontations" are in some way attacks....like the pretentious restaurant scene).

A downbeat and medatiative movie.

Top Bottom