• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PiiWii Pocket: Pocket Sized Portable Wii / Gamecube.

Codes 208

I want one. Because Nintendo won’t give me my portable GameCube experience via virtual console on the switch anyway...

Last edited:
Sure. If only I could actually get one right now. This would do just fine for my Sunshine fix if Nintendo hasn't filled that void by then.

Grinchy

Banned
That's really sweet. I love the custom handheld mods that use actual console hardware like this. It kinda sucks that discs are so big b/c it's fun when these things run the actual discs, but obviously that changes how a handheld can be made significantly.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I like the idea of it. It’s a bit ugly though.

Also not a fan of gutting real consoles for something like this, unless he’s solely using bricked/broken ones.

Still, cool in concept.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Awesome work. Wonder if it would be possible to make something like this but actually have an external HDMI or whatever cable, a very short one but so you can either slot it within the portable itself to play it portable or slot it into a TV to play (with wireless pads) on TV. Like a Wii Switch. A bit ugly sure with the cable being loose when portable but yeah, functionality trumps looks :p

Are you making more of these? VERY interesting project imo! If I had the $, might buy one...

Do you make something like this but for PS2 also? Would love to play portable Devil May Cry :] Would also buy that if I had the $

Top Bottom