• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ping Pong Sim Eleven Table Tennis Planned for PSVR2

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
PS Move was holding developer back

eleven-table-tennis-psvr2-playstation-5-1.large.jpg

Uber-accurate ping pong simulation Eleven Table Tennis is “planned” for PlayStation 5’s next-gen virtual reality headset PSVR2, according to a developer on the game’s official subreddit. When asked by a fan if a port was in the pipeline, a spokesperson said: “PS Move controller tracking is the only thing that prevented this from a PSVR release.”

Obviously, the new PSVR2 Sense Controllers will be a lot more accurate, and will also bundle in features like haptic feedback, which should feel great in a table tennis title. Eleven Table Tennis is already available on Meta Quest 2, and is widely regarded as the most accurate and authentic table tennis sim ever made.

Reactions: TLZ

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Do we really need a seperate thread for each of the 100+ vr titles that will obviously be ported to the psvr2?

Go take look at the oculus store right now, 90% of what you see will be coming.

Last edited:

SilentUser

That's awesome, cant wait to play it.

I've been in gaming all my life(im 40yo now) and honestly VR is the future, its really amazing i would even dare to say its a gamechanger. When i tried simracing with VR for the first time a was actually speechless
Same here and almost the same age! I actually got excited to play something like this, had a blast playing the likes of it even on PS Move lol.

VR is a revolution, it is such an innovative way to play games and PSVR2 will be a perfect solution to me. Day zero!

buenoblue

Probably my favorite and most played game on rift s. Though I do love table tennis it's obviously hard to have a full size table at home. This plays and looks just like the real thing which is quite an achievement considering the speed of the game. Though you still need a large VR area to play this game.

GymWolf

That game is by far the best ping pong game ever created, played on my rift some years ago.

Last edited:
Top Bottom