• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pink Twitter Post: Hello Games working on No Man's Sky patch.

OraleeWey

xYtGKemh.jpg

Who is Paul Weir?

Believe!

Edit: I'm using Twilight which reduces blue light, that's why the screenshot is red-ish

GHG

Gold Member
I love how you don't even need to say his whole name or what game this is for and most people will know who and what you're talking about.

yeah sean is "fine" having a shit ton of money to spend on what he wants, made by lying to thousands of consumers. i'm sure he sleeps fine at night

Crayolan

Somehow I doubt the person whose name is attached of the most hated games in a while is "fine." Gotta be feeling pretty down from all the shit coming his way.

Alienous

I'm starting to think that God is punishing Sean for the hubris of trying to create a universe. First he flooded their studio, now he's cursed him to an alternate universe - wherever Sean is he's probably on Twitter tweeting apologies everyday that nobody will ever see. We can no longer see him, and he can't see us.

GHG

Gold Member
The reception of the game? The perception that he lied to sell it?

The game has sold a ton of copies and sadly in the consumerist society we live in its largely the only thing that matters. In the grand scheme of things there is no reason to be mortified. He will likely come out and talk when he's ready.

To be honest, I'd rather you'd just elaborate and spare me having to sit through more obnoxious tripe from that man.

Top Bottom