• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pixel counters, get in here! Help us confirm Advanced Warfare's resolution on PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

Nope, not possible on an image like that which I'm assuming was known when it was posted. What are the changes that it also ends up being an Xbox One shot going on who started the thread? :)

JoduanER2

I don't really get this - if the game looks good to you, does knowing the number of pixels in it change anything? If you think a game is ugly, would you all of a sudden like it if it had more pixels or if you thought it looked good would you hate it if someone told you that it has fewer?

Soo true.

I don't really get this - if the game looks good to you, does knowing the number of pixels in it change anything? If you think a game is ugly, would you all of a sudden like it if it had more pixels or if you thought it looked good would you hate it if someone told you that it has fewer?

THIS.

Withnail

Why would you post it without looking at it yourself?

wSvoup5.gif

manzo

1080p with MSAA in spots? Doesn't look like a shader filter since there are lots of spots where the AA is not applied?

Why would you post it without looking at it yourself?

I was on my phone, a fellow gafer was nice enough to upload an image so we could confirm the resolution, and I posted this thread. It's not like I was handing off nuclear codes here. I just went with what I had available to me.

Nope, not possible on an image like that which I'm assuming was known when it was posted. What are the changes that it also ends up being an Xbox One shot going on who started the thread? :)

I'm buying this game the game on PS4. Genuinely wanting to confirm what resolution it runs at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom