• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plans for Christmas break?

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
What are your plans for the holiday break? Are you going to a show? Getting drunk? Hitting the weights?

Red Comet

Christmas break? I only get Saturday, Sunday, and then Christmas day off :/. Going to the Ravens-Colts game on Saturday and then my girlfriend and I are going to her parents for Christmas Eve and mine for Christmas Day. Should be busy.

Sticking around home in nyc for holidays this yet, just had a baby so staying put. Mom and dad may come to visit, but i plan on working the typical days id normally take off anyway, so nothing to exciting

Tradition in my family is the feast of the seven fishes on christmas eve, so ill prob do that. Wife and i have been Starting our own tradition that she brings from her family of certain southern foods for xmas morning bfast, cheesey shrimp and grits and sausage balls! Yum cant wait.

Dunki

Visiting the family like every year. Since I live pretty far away I only met with my parents and the rest of the family like twice a year. Christmas and new years Eve is one of them.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I'm going to go see Star Wars for my wedding anniversary on the 23rd. I have two office parties this weekend. My office party has a lot of food and an open bar.

kunonabi

Gym, studies, and watching a ton of blu rays on my new tv and blu ray player.

I still have a few 2017 films to watch but im waiting on redbox for most of them. Im going to miss some of the foreign stuff i had my eye on though.

work, work, work like a peon from warcraft :D

I'm in a really shitty situation where one of my colleagues left and we have been understaffed since August.

I could but that won't solve any problem as I'd still need to stay there for 3 months leave period.

Probably just doing lots of gaming, some drinking, I'm Canadian so boxing day shopping after Christmas, looking to atleast grab Assassin's Creed Origins and maybe a new gaming headset for my PS4.

Christmas break lol. I wish.

I'm doing some winter golfing, trying to buy all the gifts I can, avoid my parents, and game enough until my PTO resets for 2018!!!!

EBE

im spending my winter semester/break learning russian
as for christmas proper, probably just playing videogames

Heath V

Not everyone gets a Christmas break unfortunately. In fact many people have to work. I will be off and be relaxing at home.

Well, assuming we are still off for work this year. It will be the first Christmas I have off work in 3 years. I've bought lots of gifts for my family and plan on spending it with them. We only get 2-3 days but that's better than working in a factory on Christmas day like the past few years.

Will be working on new years.

My wife and I are off work from the 15th to the 5th, we're going away to a Spa hotel for 3 nights then we're heading home for our first Christmas alone, just us and the dogs. No other family in sight, I can't wait!

Top Bottom