• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlatinumGames hopes to give an update on Bayonetta 3 and more in 2021

Enjay

Banned
Would be hilarious if this ends up as another scalebound and nintendo cuts their losses and ends business with them too.

Last edited:

Holammer

People just found indications of Babylon's Fall being playtested via SteamDB data-mining.
Very little info, but something's happening.

Lz0A5Oq.jpg

Majukun

still hope that when he is saying that he is working on bayo 3, he means as a director.
bayo 1 was the reason why i bought a wii u to play bayo 2
bayo 2 was the reason i still didn't care at all about bayo 3 and don't have a nintendo switch yet (among other reasons of course)

Astral Dog

still hope that when he is saying that he is working on bayo 3, he means as a director.
bayo 1 was the reason why i bought a wii u to play bayo 2
bayo 2 was the reason i still didn't care at all about bayo 3 and don't have a nintendo switch yet (among other reasons of course)
Can't say how Bayo3 will turn out (assuming it comes out 😳) but Hashimoto is no longet at Platinum Games, and they have talked how they want Bayonetta 3 to feel different than previous games. No doubt with a new director, and new perspective it will be something fresh. i think PG can surpass Bayonetta 1 but Kamiya needs to be more involved this time

Last edited:

Ceadeus

They just finished designing her new haircut but still on the difficult decision of choosing The type of high heels she gonna wear. Making sure she's the absolute virtual sex doll. Game is now at 5% completion.

op bastards GIF

Last edited:
Let's hope they learned from Bayo2 and Astral Chain and do not include lame motorcycle or airplane levels.

Gimme dat 60fps buttery bayo3 combat <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom