• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlatinumGames opens official Japanese Twitter - EPIC SWITCH TEASING HYPETRAIN!

PlatinumGames keeps tweeting more teases about Switch ports! What are they doing?!

Results are only viewable after voting.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Mod Abuse Update:

dO9zTLs.jpg

---------

https://twitter.com/platinumgames_j/status/881710210166824960

DDx1WixUMAA0_8F.jpg

Of course, even though the Red and Blue is the respective game's main colors, people are making the connection that those specific red and blue resembles the red and blue of the Neon Switch.

Platinum even liked/retweeted a Tweet making the connection.

DDzuhh0UQAIyVje.jpg

wwm0nkey

Yeah pretty obvious. Bring it on though just few enough games and 0 action games where this should do really well on the Switch

13ruce

Banned
I already own them on the wii u but don't miss out on the couple of the best action games ever made peeps!

Fingers crossed for Switch version Bayo deserves more sales!

I completely misread the title and thought it said that Bayonetta was coming to 1, 2 Switch. Now I just want to see what they would have done with that

Freddo

Awesome, exactly what I was waiting for. Now there's no longer any point in keeping my Wii U, guess I will give it to my parents so they can play some Wii Sports Club or something.

Kouriozan

I think it's obvious it need to happen (alongside W101).
Wii U prevented those games to sell good like Tropical Freeze, give 'em another chance.
I still got my First Print Edition too.

TheStig88

Will most certainly double dip (triple on the first) if it's true. Don't have a Switch yet, but I will support any and all Bayonetta releases.

BD1

Banned
At first glance I read that as Platnium was making a new 1,2 Switch.... which actually sounds kind of awesome.

This is good for those who didn't have a WiiU. I really liked bayo 1&2 but doubt I'd buy them again on swit.....oh who am I trying to kid. Gimme!!

Luigiv

I don't normally double or (in Bayo 1's case) triple dip but, if it's a good port, I'll make an exception for this.

Top Bottom