• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlatinumGames opens official Japanese Twitter - EPIC SWITCH TEASING HYPETRAIN!

PlatinumGames keeps tweeting more teases about Switch ports! What are they doing?!

Results are only viewable after voting.

diablogod

Grabbed the first print edition. It's one of the x2 Wii U things I imported (other thing was Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water)

Bayonetta-2-First-Print-Edition.jpg

Either way super stoked for any sort of Bayonetta on Switch!

Jintor

fuck me am i going to have bought bayonetta on four seperate platforms and finished hard mode on every one?

fuck me, i am, aren't i

I would 100% buy these again if they came to the Switch and it would be much appreciated if everyone could do the same so we can get Bayonetta 3. Thanks in advance.

kewlmyc

As much as I want to, I won't buy Bayo 1 ANOTHER time. But I'd love this just for the game to get more exposure.

StayDead

I bought the double pack for Wii U and would certainly buy again because I never got around to playing Bayonetta 2.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Still haven't played either. I'll just pretend like this is what I've been waiting for all these years.

Please do. Day one.

UrbanRats

I own a WiiU with Bayonetta 2, while i don't own a Switch yet, so don't take this the wrong way... but Bayo 2 deserves to be on more than just that one dead platform that 3 of us bought.

In other words: Good News.

Until I get round to Bayonetta 2 and Tropical Freeze I cannot sell my Wii U, so this would get me half way closer.

I wonder if the Switch would be able to maintain 60 frames.

If it plays at 1080p with a reasonably consistent 60fps, then I'll double dip for sure.

In any case, once confirmed this will be great news. Bayonetta 2 is an incredible game and it deserves a wider audience than the Wii U could provide.

Joey Ravn

Banned
Bought Bayonetta for 360 (then sold it, because I sold my 360).
Bought Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 for Wii U.
Bought Bayonetta for PC.

I will buy Bayonetta 1+2 for Switch.

I agree that we won't have Direct this week but July direct that focuses on Splatoon 2 doesn't seem to far fetched. They barely showed that game during E3.

I would be shocked if there wasn't a Direct this month with Splatoon 2 coming out. Has Nintendo had a Direct every month since March?

jph139

Man, and I JUST bought them on the Wii U, too. Figured we would have heard if something was in the works by now...

Oh well. Good tidings for a third installment if true, at least.

Wait they liked that someone said the bayonetta colors match the switch colors (as a lot of things are red/blue) so that means its coming to switch?

Lol you guys are crazy

Chao

Im beginning to wonder why did I buy a Wii U in the first place, since it seems all good Wii U games will end up on Switch.

Ambassador program pls, I've played these games already, I trusted you when nobody did you fuckers.

Top Bottom