• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

playb3yond.com cracked (all new vids, wallpapers etc.)

Yoboman

Cracked it. Apparently the symbols represent letters

code.jpg

Use this picture and then click on the symbols to spell any of these words and you will find video or info:
factorfive - all new 2 min Lair trailer
fire - Lair footage (shows Tauros? New monster)
fangs - Lair combat montage
king - Heavenly Sword wallpaper
nariko - Heavenly Sword wallpaper
andyserkis - Heavenly Sword TGS trailer
mayday - Warhawk wallpaper
dogfight - Warhawk video
machone - Warhawk music
tedprice - Resistance behind the scenes - MUSIC
chimera - Resistance wallpaper
nathanhale - Resistance behind the scenes - TECHNOLOGY
music - Genji soundtrack
heishi - Genji 2 wallpaper
evolutionstudios - video
dust - Motorstorm wallpaper
monumentvalley - Wallpaper

All lead to new vids, pics, wallpapers etc :D

Kangu

Banned
Interesting. I'm waiting for the MS (evolutionstudios) video to load ATM. Will report back if it's worthwhile.

EDIT: Lame PR speech with a video running in the background. Can't tell if the footage was new, but it was VERY choppy on my computer. Sony coders FTL.

Wollan

I know where I will spend the next hour or two now. Thanks alot. The one video I've seen so far (Nathanhale) is great.

EvolutionStudios is the trailer released around E3 but with a voiceover of some of the games features (all of which we know)
music is a song from the Genji 2 soundtrack

kevm3

is that factor five lair footage real time? It doesn't look like gameplay, but is it being done in real time? That looks amazing.

vissione said:
Wait, in Nathanhale they talked about 1080p for Resistance... confirmation? :)

Looks like it. It's something they've been saying since E3 that they were aiming for and now it looks like they've done it.

Vashu said:
Oh awesome, dig that Warhawk music.. Any more ideas for special stuff?

Probably try out games, developers and character names for games releasing near launch. I tried NinjaTheory and no such luck.

Wollan

They mentioned at the Resistance forum like a week ago that a behind the scenes video for Resistance showing them testing a real life flamethrower would show up somewhere (and not in the game). I have a feeling it's on this website. (Flamethrower and Flames doesn't work)

Top Bottom