• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS Early Access Thread: This Is Battle Royale

I joined.

How come I can't read "pubg-chat?"

It's all like "you do not have permission to view the message history of #pubg-chat.

Boo hiss.

Grassy

I joined.

It's all like "you do not have permission to view the message history of #pubg-chat.

Boo hiss.

I'm in there now, you have to stay in there to read the chat. I don't think you can read previous messages....I'm new to Discord tho...

Quote the OT. At the bottom there should be a Discord invite. Not sure if it still works, though.

I made it in but can't post anything. So I'm not sure how I would pair up if I wanted too. But I am new to Discord, so maybe I'm missing something.

Tovarisc

I joined.

Boo hiss.

You should have access to channels etc. now.

I'm in there now, you have to stay in there to read the chat. I don't think you can read previous messages....I'm new to Discord tho...

I made it in but can't post anything. So I'm not sure how I would pair up if I wanted too. But I am new to Discord, so maybe I'm missing something.

What are your Discord names on PUBG server? I can check for needed roles.

Not being able to post etc. right off after joining is part of security measures we took after we heard that 4chan may have joining link.

A few days ago I got the most kills I've ever had (13) in a match and I only came in 4th. Mother fucker... Half of the kills were from a suppressed SKS and the rest was mostly an M416.

Grassy

What are your Discord names on PUBG server? I can check for needed roles.

Not being able to post etc. right off after joining is part of security measures we took after we heard that 4chan may have joining link.

I'm Grassy on Discord as well, cheers.

Jamesbonz

Neo Member
Jesus Christ, is the Glock still in rotation? I haven't found one in hours of rounds

Well I guess rotation is the wrong word, let me rephrase

Where the fucks the glock lately?

You should be able to chat next time you are on.

<3

It might be a bit till I can hop on with ya'll though. I'm moving and I'm pretty sure this current heatwave is murdering my computer when I PUBG. This poor machine can't make it though a match right now without crashing.

Wardancer

Neo Member
whats better. m16 or m416?

For what?

The m16 has slightly faster bullets and a more forgiving recoil on singleshot making it the best AR in the game for long range engagements. M416 is more well rounded with its full auto (especially when fully equipped with attachements).

If you have 0 attachements i would probably always go for the m16.

AESplusF

I have a GTX 660 and the game slows to a crawl every time I land from the plane at the beginning of the match, it does return to normal but it usually takes 30 seconds or so, anybody else have this issue? I have a 8GB of RAM, I'm thinking I might need more.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
I have a GTX 660 and the game slows to a crawl every time I land from the plane at the beginning of the match, it does return to normal but it usually takes 30 seconds or so, anybody else have this issue? I have a 8GB of RAM, I'm thinking I might need more.

I have a 1060 6GB with 16GB RAM and even my game slows down a lot when parachuting to the ground. It smooths out once I land but slowdowns and stutters are pretty prevalent throughout this game for me.

Top Bottom