• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 12 deals of Christmas up now

isleep.JPG

Skyfox

My brain is dead. I was reading the thread title out loud while clicking it...

Playstation 12, Cool!

SRTtoZ

Sony has been complete dogshit on digital deals leading up to Xmas. Instead I've ordered about 7 really discounted games from BB and Amazon.

BANGS

Banned
Which console competitor is giving games like PS+ without requiring a monthly subscription?

Sneaking "console" in there isn't gonna do you any favors lmfao... That's like saying "america has a bad health care system" and responding "name another 300 year old country that does it better!"

I hope Sony do the same on US accounts soon...

Wait...you hope Sony gives the US accounts crappy game discounts too?

And I'd bite if Crash were a better price than this (in the U.S.), but if it doesn't go sub $20, I'll just wait for the XB1 release and the enhancements for the X.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Sneaking "console" in there isn't gonna do you any favors lmfao... That's like saying "america has a bad health care system" and responding "name another 300 year old country that does it better!"

So, nobody else in the market Sony compete in does it better, glad we agree ;).

hazey_flakes

Neo Member
I'm getting the impression that they are just not trying this year. Which is fine, I can spend my money on Whiskey instead.

FDC1

I'm getting the impression that they are just not trying this year. Which is fine, I can spend my money on Whiskey instead.

Not sure what you were expecting, it has always been last COD, FIFA, GTA, Battlefield/front, NBA, etc... at -50% at best.

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
It's a recently released game at a reduced price, how is it getting worse? Would you rather pay the full RRP for it instead?

Maybe I'm just being picky, but none of the deals "for me" are a good deal. I'd like to see a good 50% off.

I know, my expectations for a Xmas deal on "good games" are too high. I mean GTA V? Really? How long has that been out? Everyone must have that game by now who wants it.

maltrain

Wait...you hope Sony gives the US accounts crappy game discounts too?

And I'd bite if Crash were a better price than this (in the U.S.), but if it doesn't go sub $20, I'll just wait for the XB1 release and the enhancements for the X.

I would pay $ 30 for Crash without a doubt. In fact, I have $ 85 on my account waiting for some christmas deals...

Tommi84

It's a recently released game at a reduced price
Which should tell you a bit about the quality of the game if it's already 50% off.

The game is crappy, the MT are crappy, Next year, it'll cos 10Eur and that's the price I can't think about.

Top Bottom