• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 12 deals of Christmas up now

Skyfox

Yep, the only good review I read for NFS payback was from a writer who also mentioned that his review copy was the "premium" edition which apparently includes about €100 of DLC.

Even the deluxe version seems to be a digital only, incomplete, lootbox-ridden shell.

FDC1

Offer n°5: Assasssin's Creed Origins 39.99€

For info, there is too a flash sale this week-end for the following games:

Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game
Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Deluxe
Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
Destiny 2
Destiny 2 – Digital Deluxe Edition
Destiny 2 – Game + Expansion Pass Bundle
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Digital Deluxe Edition

1311246801_cute_baby_sloth_yawns.gif

dead2.gif

down 2 orth

Deals like these give me ample time to work on the backlog. The good stuff doesn't usually hit until after Christmas anyway.

Malcolm9

Which should tell you a bit about the quality of the game if it's already 50% off.

The game is crappy, the MT are crappy, Next year, it'll cos 10Eur and that's the price I can't think about.

Your logic makes no sense, would that make AC Origins any lesser in quality with it also being reduced in price?

JP

This is tempting for me even though I haven't completed the first game on the PS4 yet, I actually got The Stick of Truth for free after cancelling my pre-order for The Fractured but Whole on my USA account and it understandably removed it from my library.

Less understandably, I got a PSN message just before The Fractured but Whole launched advising me that it Stick of Truth had just been added to my library again and that it was available to download.

I was always going to buy this at some point anyway and the £29.99 makes it very tempting.

There is a 60 full game trial too, does anybody know if that is the same download as the full game? It does show up as the full game with all the DLC available to buy for it, maybe I'll give that a go first.

EDIT:
Can they put good games on sale please and not just this AAA garbage?
They also have two other sales on with loads of highly rated non AAA games available, the 12 Deals of Christmas has always been for the bigger and often more recent games.

KiteGr

So many AAA games...
Not a single one that I want!
Some I would actually avoid, even if they where given for free!

Regolego

Neo Member
I'm looking forward to Horizon: GOTY and Nier Automata but since I have a salary and too many games already, I may skip on the hoarding.
Monster Hunter World has at least a default cheap price in all regions except EU and Japan.

ABeezy1388

Give us the Horizon Zero Dawn Frozen Wilds at discount! Want to grab that at some point...

Speaking of... back in January I had my PSN account hacked and the $20 I had in it (free from a promo) stolen and spent on stupid Fifa cards... never got the money back. What a damn shame, that would of basically been free HZD DLC for me. Unreal.

Laserdisk

Darn, I wrestled with "do I want battlefront to play, or just cause I liked Last Jedi" for too long and missed the deal

Top Bottom