• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 Sales Surpass 7.0 Million Units (April 6th), 20.5M Software (April 13)

Was locked though :(

Modbot doesn't like lists.

not sure what is wrong with list wars.... I just like lists and comparisons, never intended for it to be used for shitting on people.
0uWp8v8.png

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
not sure what is wrong with list wars.... I just like lists and comparisons, never intended for it to be used for shitting on people.

Pro-tips: concentrate on games that has actually been released. Also, spell check.

Take it down until you fix all the error and omissions.

The whole point though is that its a crowd sourced project, if someone spots an error I eradicate that. I'm not trying to pretend to be all knowing nor am I saying the list is the know all end all. Im just using wikipedia games lists so far. Thats where the future games came from too, kicked everything beyond april out for now though.

The whole point though is that its a crowd sourced project, if someone spots an error I eradicate that. I'm not trying to pretend to be all knowing nor am I saying the list is the know all end all. Im just using wikipedia games lists so far. Thats where the future games came from too, kicked everything beyond april out for now though.

You can put Bungo Bungo Cat Throw: HD Collection on there for PS4 as well, it's coming Summer 2015.

To be honest I'm expecting an 8.4M announcement at E3

Supply has stablized mostly, no large new markets have been entered and demand seems to have waned a bit with the NPD results

I wouldn't be surprised if they announced 10 million shipped at E3.

It depends whether or not they think announcing double digit at E3 is worth losing the high ground.

May should be a big month for them. Well bigger then April at least.

Watch Dogs is going to be pretty big and a lot of people will upgrade for that next gen feel and thanks to the special way Microsoft announced its price drop a month before it comes into effect the PS4 has basically become THE next console to play that game on even more.

I wouldn't be surprised if they announced 10 million shipped at E3.

It depends whether or not they think announcing double digit at E3 is worth losing the high ground.

I'd expect them to give a sold through number with that. So, 8m+ sold through and 10m shipped. There's no reason for them to only give shipped numbers.

Kibbles

Wow a standard non bundle PS4 was $271 at Sam's Club today. Not sure what that was about. I already got a PS4 but was tempted to buy it just to resell it. Saw someone else looking at it though and then he took the case it was in and walked over to compare it to the $500 bundle they sell too and just like that he went to the registers lol. I don't know why it was marked down, I know they did somethings similar with the WiiU a while back too, so check your stores??

BigDug13

Wow a standard non bundle PS4 was $271 at Sam's Club today. Not sure what that was about. I already got a PS4 but was tempted to buy it just to resell it. Saw someone else looking at it though and then he took the case it was in and walked over to compare it to the $500 bundle they sell too and just like that he went to the registers lol. I don't know why it was marked down, I know they did somethings similar with the WiiU a while back too, so check your stores??

$271? That has to be a mistake. Just like the Navy Exchange came out with a flier that had Wii-U Mario/Luigi bundle marked down to $199 and this was last year. I definitely took advantage of that and they said it was a mistake. They stopped honoring the ad pretty quickly.

They will probably announced 8m sold through with a specific date in may or a total tally on E3 date.

Oh yeah, Sony loves talking numbers when they have the lead and they have reason to brag a bit.

I could see them stating they " have shipped 2x more consoles then the X1 " and then talk about software sales and how strong the indie titles have done and the overall digital sales and new PS+ accounts. It will paint a very rosy picture for the future.

Then after that, they put on a 2 hour display of gaming goodness not seen in our lifetimes.

Maybe

njean777

$271? That has to be a mistake. Just like the Navy Exchange came out with a flier that had Wii-U Mario/Luigi bundle marked down to $199 and this was last year. I definitely took advantage of that and they said it was a mistake. They stopped honoring the ad pretty quickly.

More then likely suppose to be 371$.

Some Nobody

To be honest I'm expecting an 8.4M announcement at E3

Supply has stablized mostly, no large new markets have been entered and demand seems to have waned a bit with the NPD results

We might be done with people who want the system because "they know games will come later", but I don't think we're done with people who want the system but are waiting for the right title to jump in. April wasn't a strong month for releases, so I wonder what thinks will look like for May, or better yet June after Watch_Dogs has had an entire month out.

Oh yeah, Sony loves talking numbers when they have the lead and they have reason to brag a bit.

I could see them stating they " have shipped 2x more consoles then the X1 " and then talk about software sales and how strong the indie titles have done and the overall digital sales and new PS+ accounts. It will paint a very rosy picture for the future.

Then after that, they put on a 2 hour display of gaming goodness not seen in our lifetimes.

Maybe

Ha! Sounds great. I hope you're right. Sounds like it could be a big show all around.

Top Bottom