• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Customer Gets Scammed With PS5-Themed Xbox Series X Controller

RoboFu

One of the green rats
That’s a loaded click bait title for the article huh?

somebody got scammed on eBay is too common I guess?

itS hAS tHe RigHt stickS PLACEMENt ,,,,!!!!!

lazyeye.jpg

Kagey K

Banned
Why are they buying a PS5 controller from ebay? They aren't hard to find.

Also did they really get scammed when the Xbox controller is relatively the same price?

So much of this makes little sense.

I still don't understand why 3rd party manufacturers don't make controllers shaped like the others for people who have a preferred platform, but like the other controller.

I would have loved to play my PS4 with an Xbox pad.

ethomaz

Banned
I still don't understand why 3rd party manufacturers don't make controllers shaped like the others for people who have a preferred platform, but like the other controller.

I would have loved to play my PS4 with an Xbox pad.
You have third party certified controllers like you want but it just the sales are probably very low and so the companies that release them are very few.

For example on PS4 you can try the Nacon Revolution Pro... it will fell similar to XB1 controller.

Last edited:

LMJ

Yeah buyer beware man, the good news is that seller won't be selling anything on Ebay again if they reported them

Still
John Lithgow Reaction GIF by Laff

phil_t98

#SonyToo
Yeah buyer beware man, the good news is that seller won't be selling anything on Ebay again if they reported them

Still
John Lithgow Reaction GIF by Laff

if this is true I am sure the seller would have something in the small print. its like when people sell boxes of ps5 and xbox and people think they are buying the console not a box. its just the wording of it

Top Bottom