• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 [OT] Taking Over The World One SSD At A Time

I know, I'm the same but after the last generation of games...I'm willing to trust them, that they have things well in hand.

Yeah the drip feed info strategy by Sony is a bit frustrating, but it's keeping us excited for the future of play nonetheless. Honestly the reason why we are even talking about all this just shows how good they've been executing on their promise in delivering immersive games via exclusives and third party support on PS4. We are going to get bangers on PS5 from day one!

Gamerguy84

Yeah the drip feed info strategy by Sony is a bit frustrating, but it's keeping us excited for the future of play nonetheless. Honestly the reason why we are even talking about all this just shows how good they've been executing on their promise in delivering immersive games via exclusives and third party support on PS4. We are going to get bangers on PS5 from day one!

Word. This is the only generation where I found I have complete patience.

No amount of shows or announcements will get me a PS5 any quicker. I like all the anticipation and speculation.

As more time goes by it just means we will get the info at a faster rate because once they announce the price, show the UI, and more games thats when I will lose that patience.

The past generations I was always a mental wreck with anticipation about 6 months out.

Covid changed everything. They have our undivided attention already so they don't need to drop a bomb. They can solwly drip feed us
Spoken like a true addict..

But seriously we all became slow drip addicts this generation and truth be told even though we are jumping up and down in expectance we are okay with whatever is thrown our way.

In fact some of us have already learned to stop worrying and love Da Bomb that Sony will drop in the end of this term.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Craig's PS5 FUD campaign:

PS5-FUD.jpg

4bigng.jpg

4bih5i.jpg

Bo_Hazem

Banned
As long as he doesn't fire out Holy or use the Lifeforce... We're good! 😂

Went to do some filming, as saw sun for a moment and thought it would be great for filming/photography! But it because foggy again. Here's a shot, and I'm compressing the video to WebM (VP9 codec) to make it lighter when I upload it to youtube (2.47GB, 4 minutes).

Wadi Darbat, Taqah, Dhofar, Sultanate of Oman (14-Aug-2020)

117644174_10164354548450227_8897891816212967619_o.jpg

JonnyMP3

Went to do some filming, as saw sun for a moment and thought it would be great for filming/photography! But it because foggy again. Here's a shot, and I'm compressing the video to WebM (VP9 codec) to make it lighter when I upload it to youtube (2.47GB, 4 minutes).

Wadi Darbat, Taqah, Dhofar, Sultanate of Oman (14-Aug-2020)

117644174_10164354548450227_8897891816212967619_o.jpg
Ooohhh Mr Fancy pants camera drone 😂

JonnyMP3

Good fucking lord.
I caught the list when it was still in production... The full list has confirmed that I will no longer engage with Xbox fanboys any longer. The delusion is too strong this gen! They're like the Republican party of the Goddamn Gaming sphere for reason... Completely and utterly devoid of reality. Blindly following their great leader Phil, as he continually shovels bullshit after bullshit, straight to their ever open mouths begging for the excrement like they've been human fucking centipeded to the MS milking machine!

The fact that they will continue put their Xbox games, over anything else by Sony, as a fucking standard of what the Xbox is capable of shows the collective brain damage that they've all suffered.
They continually put down Naughty Dog and various Sony 1st party studios to confirmation bias their own ridiculous choices about how those games don't appeal and aren't any good, but that argument never holds water when Sony goes have sold fucking MILLIONS and always on the top 10 of lists and sales.
As well as having actual 'GAME OF THE YEAR' winners in TLOU and GOW.

I cannot name a single Xbox game that has EVER been good enough to win one of those.
They can crow about how the Gamepass is going to be the 'Netflix' of gaming... And that fine.
Sony are the the ones winning the 'Oscars' of gaming, something Xbox won't ever try and win.
So yeah... I'm keeping away from their complete detachment of reality, before their stupid kills my brain cells trying to understand the thought process... But then I realised Its because puberty kicked in for me and I stopped being a child 20+ years ago.

Last edited:

iorek21

Craig's PS5 FUD campaign:

PS5-FUD.jpg

4bigng.jpg

4bih5i.jpg

I wondered from time to time why there were so many news and threads simply bashing the PS5 in every possible way, not to mention that Dolphin Game dev complaining on Twitter and promising deep hardware analysis videos on the subject (which obviously never happened).

This was way worse before the June event, and went almost completely silent after Craig.

November will be very fun...

... and sad for some people.

The message says "derailing the thread". But probably it's those green boogers mass reporting every single post I make. I should be there in 2 days.

Got damn!!! Green trash will always ,be green trash. Cant wait till your back in there. Team green guys getting stomped in there. It's beautiful to see. The threads getting to the point of just facts & real data. Shitty posts are getting dismissed. Its cleaning up.

Rikkori

PS4 Pro vs PS5 (assumed from official info) in Marvel's Avengers btw, for anyone that cares:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Got damn!!! Green trash will always ,be green trash. Cant wait till your back in there. Team green guys getting stomped in there. It's beautiful to see. The threads getting to the point of just facts & real data. Shitty posts are getting dismissed. Its cleaning up.

It was planned, they thought I would go out and cry about it and get perma banned like their fellow guys who got banned after their childish rants. I just kept cool and having fun around the forum, along with going out and enjoying nature ;)

Yesterday:

Bryank75

Banned
PS4 Pro vs PS5 (assumed from official info) in Marvel's Avengers btw, for anyone that cares:

Could be PC...

Bryank75

Banned
Last edited:

JonnyMP3

Sony are looking to buy Crunchyroll from AT&T fro 1.5 Billion to dominate the Anime business, they already own Funimation....

Buying Kadokawa, the parent organization of From Software would be a logical next step and cost about the same amount also adding to their first party studios for PlayStation.
Buying FromSoft would be game over.
Completely exclusive Darks Souls??? Generation's done before it began!

Bryank75

Banned
Buying FromSoft would be game over.
Completely exclusive Darks Souls??? Generation's done before it began!
Not only that but it would be the entire Anime business under Sony and that has a lot of crossover with the gaming audience....

But yeah, gaming would be all Sony with little chance for anyone to break into the industry.

Only Nintendo would continue on due to their individuality.

I think they should try and close down both deals as fast as possible, pay above the asking for Kadokawa if necessary.

Last edited:

JonnyMP3

Not only that but it would be the entire Anime business under Sony and that has a lot of crossover with the gaming audience....

But yeah, gaming would be all Sony with little chance for anyone to break into the industry.

Only Nintendo would continue on due to their individuality.
Holy crap, yes. So taken back by the FS theory that I missed that Crunchyroll and Funimation could become 1 thing and thus making Sony the Anime powerhouse and the PS5 the weeb machine...
That's another megabomba in owning an entire market!

Top Bottom