• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Reveal on June 4th Postponed

ManaByte

Gold Member

EZcnpanU4AAVrUg

Shantae

Banned
I'm hearing their voices all the fucking time, and I'm tired of it. I'd rather hear about games. My life is not on standstill because of the shit going on, I'm still working, I'm still living with the stresses of my life. Video games give me relief from that stress, fuck off with this shit.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
They want to come off as being sincere and understanding. If their target was the entire world. They wouldn't have a second to announce anything.

Last edited:

chinoXL

just checked Twitter and from the official PlayStation a account they posted this...i get it but damn i was hype for this

Reactions: TLZ

Corpsepyre

Banned
I'm hearing their voices all the fucking time, and I'm tired of it. I'd rather hear about games. My life is not on standstill because of the shit going on, I'm still working, I'm still living with the stresses of my life. Video games give me relief from that stress, fuck off with this shit.

Uh, no one's stopping you from playing your video games, mate. The world's not going to end if an online video is delayed a little.

Droxcy

When people are in a time of need for some positivity they do this. Amongst all the riots and people in disarray this would've brightened up some folks lives.

Yes there is a bigger issue going on currently but still the constant delays and shit are killing the hype for this machine for me.

Top Bottom