• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 5 UK stock alert

ChorizoPicozo

Gold Member
w2s3hSb.gif

Cringe.

AGRacing

Gold Member
When the Horizon performance mode fix was applied I tried to get back into it again... and I actually DID.

I'm at level 40 or so now.... having a great time.

Game was dealt a bad hand by marketing, the state of the game itself at launch and the simultaneous release of Elden Ring.... but packing it into PS5's today when that patch is available is a great recovery.

That's got to be the first time I've seen a price crossed out with a more expensive price below it. Weird way to advertise you're ripping people off.

FUBARx89

That's got to be the first time I've seen a price crossed out with a more expensive price below it. Weird way to advertise you're ripping people off.

Errr, all cheaper on my screen.

Saying that shopto are crap these days. I try to steer clear of them since they where bought out.

mckmas8808

Banned
When the Horizon performance mode fix was applied I tried to get back into it again... and I actually DID.

Game was dealt a bad hand by marketing, the state of the game itself at launch and the simultaneous release of Elden Ring.... but packing it into PS5's today when that patch is available is a great recovery.

Why do you believe the game was marketed badly? It seems like it launched fine.

AGRacing

Gold Member
Why do you believe the game was marketed badly? It seems like it launched fine.
By "marketing" I mean the announcement of release dates that weren't met and later should not have been met due to the state of the game. Once you see what performance mode was truly capable of with some time... it's clear this is how it should have been launched... not to mention the bugs.

Perhaps "marketing" isn't the best word. But the pressure to publicly announce stupid release dates is what I'm referring to.

Last edited:
Again in stock?
June was gerat for PS5 stock.
Series X stock, too.

So i really wonder how many total units were moved in June and if that can come close to March 2021

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Yeah stock is freeing up now and lasting usually over 24 hours. I think it will only get better and dare I say you might see a day where you can walk in somewhere and buy one this year, maybe once lol.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
I have a feeling all these restock is for preparation of next Sony Playstation event.

Kerotan

When's the VRR mode release?

Top Bottom