• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 5 will be revealed on FEB 5

GeorgPrime

Banned
They want to do it when they know the price. As long as Microsoft is not announcing the price, they cant reveal the PS 5 which is 50 Dollar cheap then.

giphy.gif

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
David jaffe revealed full of shit again, news at 11.
But to be clear, this was just me making assumptions based on the rumors that are flying online about the Feb reveal AND the fact that PS4 had the big Feb reveal in NYC. I have ZERO inside info on this and, honestly, if I did have the skinny, it would not be my place to share it. I would never do that.

He clarified that he was only guessing within 5 posts. Unless you're only seeing him on Twitter, in which case, get off Twitter.

y8WxFf5.jpg

However joking aside, I believe that since they have already opened the official website, it is only a matter of very little time before they announce the day of the presentation event for PS5.
That could also be for late February or first half of March.

I agree, if we don't hear anything by the end of this month I am guessing they will wait until GDC in March.

Vawn

Banned
Why are people getting upset with Sony for not holding to a made-up date set by some random person on the Internet?

Top Bottom