• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
have yet to comment on how awesome the intro for this game is, despite having watched it for like 10 times.

Anyway, regarding your post: Read in between the lines and you can tell this is a confirmation that Crash is in the game.

He doesn't use "tried". Omar says "try". Plus the talk about dlc.

I've noticed since the beginning that Omar's choice of words whenever Crash is mentioned isn't just a straight up "Yeah, we got him," or "No, we tried and couldn't do it."

I have a feeling that Crash is certainly going to show up in this game. When? I don't know, but I do think people will be happen at how soon he appears in the roster.

When is Ceppy getting unbanned? I want to use this on him:

xykft.gif

Is this game going to be available on PSN?

Will it be up for pre-order, so can score the preorder costume pack? And...will the PS3 version still come with the Vita game? Sorry if these questions are dumb. I've been out of the loop and am surprised it's not up on the store already.

Well we were all expecting at least 24ish from the leaks/sources right? The thing is, if the DLC has characters that should have been in the main roster, I guarantee people will be mad, especially if they charge for it. I'm talking about the big/obvious ones, Spyro, Crash, Snake and Wander.

True. I'm shocked they showed that in the opening, I mean I understand it's the opening so they have to but .. it's just so obvious that it's Polygon man. They could've had just his eyes or something but still - awesome.
You were expecting 24 because fake leakers like PaulGale said there would be 24. Fact is, basically everything leaked in the beta, there was no more additional content for launch.

Why should post launch DLC be free? Explain it without acting like Superbot owes you something

Takao

Banned
Will it be up for pre-order, so can score the preorder costume pack? And...will the PS3 version still come with the Vita game? Sorry if these questions are dumb. I've been out of the loop and am surprised it's not up on the store already.

+ Seth Killian on November 8th, 2012 at 11:08 am said:
Yes! All-Stars will be available as day-1 digital on PS3. You will get the costume pre-order bonus AND the complimentary Vita version whether you buy a physical disc or the digital version of All-Stars on PS3.

+ Seth Killian on November 8th, 2012 at 11:08 am said:
Yes! All-Stars will be available as day-1 digital on PS3. You will get the costume pre-order bonus AND the complimentary Vita version whether you buy a physical disc or the digital version of All-Stars on PS3.

But what TIME Seth what TIME will I be able to download if I live in America and so choose to go digital?

You were expecting 24 because fake leakers like PaulGale said there would be 24. Fact is, basically everything leaked in the beta, there was no more additional content for launch.

Why should post launch DLC be free? Explain it without acting like Superbot owes you something

Well, with the recent confirmation of the JP release date, if that means they get post kaunch dlc on disc, for free, it'll have to be free for westerners. Still, Omar said Crash would never be dlc, and here we are. . I think that the same should be said of the other potential characters. Either way, since he'll have to be dlc if he's in, does that mean he'll have to be free? I think so.

SmithnCo

Well, with the recent confirmation of the JP release date, if that means they get post kaunch dlc on disc, for free, it'll have to be free for westerners. Still, Omar said Crash would never be dlc, and here we are. . I think that the same should be said of the other potential characters. Either way, since he'll have to be dlc if he's in, does that mean he'll have to be free? I think so.

Omar said he'd be free DLC, IIRC.

But I don't think the Japanese release changes that characters will be paid, they will have to wait until next year when the game will have likely fallen in price by a good amount in the US, offsetting the cost of the hypothetical DLC anyway.

Teefury.com has a limited edition parody tee that just went up, $10 bucks and only available for 24 hours.

Pretty funny, but I think I'm going to skip on it...

For a larger view, click here: http://www.teefury.com/products_large_images/1352326714_bot-fisticuffs.jpg

4ew4N.jpg

I also have a tee design going up on a different limited edition t-shirt site here in about an hour, but it's not PSASBR related lol... http://i.imgur.com/42Wgx.gif

I think im about to buy this. Like holy hell.

KalBalboa

Banned
Wait. Dreweyes. Use your artistic magic to make us some PSAS related swag. Even if it's just art for the sake of art. I swear I love everything you make haha

Also in that shirt, bacon strip looking thing, top right, what is it?

Dreweyes

Wait. Dreweyes. Use your artistic magic to make us some PSAS related swag. Even if it's just art for the sake of art. I swear I love everything you make haha

Thanks buddy! I'll try and finish the Toro design here soon! (my avatar but all the characters) (poster and shirt)
Don't think I can sell my PSASBR cover design in any way though, since the PS logo is incorporated into it lol.

Thanks buddy! I'll try and finish the Toro design here soon! (my avatar but all the characters) (poster and shirt)
Don't think I can sell my PSASBR cover design in any way though, since the PS logo is incorporated into it lol.

No worries. And I didn't know you were doing that Toro thing, that's awesome I'm definitely stoked for it
Hopefully a bunch of extra stuff riddles the PSN towards release, Avatars, themes, things like that. Love all this fun extra stuff

AAK

Heihachi's wave dash..just watched a video to see it used and man. Looks awesome for tekken fans. I'm rather unfamiliar with it haha

I would appreciate being able to move in a 3rd dimension more so thank you very much :)

I know I've been ignoring this game because of my disappointment at it being 2D... but I must say that watching the Dr. Nefarrious stage during WNF really made me smile.

Robertto

Neo Member
FUCKING ACTIVISION

dont just blame activision. there are 2 parties to every negotiation. even if sony had to pay overs they should have just bought the franchise back entirely. especially if they plan on having more play station allstars games.

Activision has a track record of doubling down on big hits and leaving B tier franchises by the road, if sony offered them a slightly overvalued amount for the franchise, i bet acti would have come to the table, as crash is almost worthless to them, OR maybe Acti is in the middle of rebooting crash.

Gadirok

I should really know Jak and Daxter better. I bet this game is gonna make me play through that collection of theirs

I bought it, just haven't had the time to play it.

What I'm more curious about is killzone. Waiting for a deal to pop up on the collection, but so far nothing in Canada.

Dissapointed with little resistance rep (besides in stages).

I really hope they bring in the goliath and the leviathan for the sequel. Satan was an stupid boss. Flipping feral chimera.

And also hope they get a WipEout track next time around like F-Zero did in brawl. I'm glad to hear an ape is piloting a hawk atleast for the ape escape level.

Lord Phol

You really should, lots of humour action and platforming. 11 Days you can do it!
Which reminds me I should try out the ratchet and clank games sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom