• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antic604

Banned
The game's already available in Poland in several electronica/media Saturn stores. I bought it this afternoon in Warsaw and after seeing my 10-years old playing it I have to say it's much better than I expected. Unlike RE6 that also surfaced in Poland ahead of the release, this is a proper one with full fledged localization of the inlays and dubbing.

J-Tier

The game's already available in Poland in several electronica/media Saturn stores. I bought it this afternoon in Warsaw and after seeing my 10-years old playing it I have to say it's much better than I expected. Unlike RE6 that also surfaced in Poland ahead of the release, this is a proper one with full fledged localization of the inlays and dubbing.

Jeez, lucky. Keep us posted if anything new about the game surfaces-- i.e. unlockable alts.

SSReborn

Leak leak leak.

SmithnCo

Let us know if you see any cool alt costumes or if you like the end boss. :>

Boss Man

Videos. Videeeos.

hiICn.png

Ran rp

lol I think they were going for a faceoff look between Sweet Tooth and Kratos but its weirdly aligned.

jb0alOknWpJkup.png

jX1MTHeSz6gGh.png

The placement is so awkward.

Give us everything.

Your job is now to report on everything

tumblr_m8pdajqQxg1qbw224.gif

No spoilers please.

Tell us everything. Omit nothing.

How did you redeem the Vita version? :D

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Just wanted to be a part of the last few posts in this thread.

I'd also like to petition people getting the game early to spoiler tag stuff. Some of us aren't really itching to have every single little tidbit about the game revealed on day one. With these types of games, I love to pop it in, screw around with the menus, look at the Extras option, and then find easter eggs myself.

But we'd also still like to contribute to any OT's about the game. It's kind of lame to be forced to avoid All Stars threads, when you want to be part of the fun and hype, without being spoiled.

I have my order with Amazon pre-ordered, but God Damn, if I can get it early like I did some other stuff (ie, LBP Vita nearly a week early), I'll probably break down and get it, even if I have to...get it from GameStop (ugh).

Just wanted to be a part of the last few posts in this thread.

I'd also like to petition people getting the game early to spoiler tag stuff. Some of us aren't really itching to have every single little tidbit about the game revealed on day one. With these types of games, I love to pop it in, screw around with the menus, look at the Extras option, and then find easter eggs myself.

But we'd also still like to contribute to any OT's about the game. It's kind of lame to be forced to avoid All Stars threads, when you want to be part of the fun and hype, without being spoiled.

I have my order with Amazon pre-ordered, but God Damn, if I can get it early like I did some other stuff (ie, LBP Vita nearly a week early), I'll probably break down and get it, even if I have to...get it from GameStop (ugh).

Parappa dies.

Tsunamo

Here come the leaks.
Hopefully some more footage surfaces of the Killzone stage soon.

Bye thread... I'll miss you....

You know what, this thread still has some legs on it.
I was just discussing this with some friends, what are everyone's plans for first thing they do with the game? I imagine I'm going to start just playing against some bots with some characters I've been itching to play as then jump right into Evil Cole or Drake's arcade stories

libregkd

Ah, the first thread I've ever been active in on GAF.

I was just discussing this with some friends, what are everyone's plans for first thing they do with the game? I imagine I'm going to start just playing against some bots with some characters I've been itching to play as then jump right into Evil Cole or Drake's arcade stories
I'm with you. I'm probably going to go through arcade mode with either Jak or Drake the first thing I do when I get the game.

Ran rp

The same but with Nariko and Raiden. Unless GAF has a day one tournament or something.

PSY・S;44178787 said:
The same but with Nariko and Raiden. Unless GAF has a day one tournament or something.

Unfortunately for me I'll be heading home from University THE DAY this comes out. But I should be able to pick it up and download the Vita version before I embark on a 7 hour ride. So, at least I'll get some Vita gaming in.
Weird that I'll be playing it on Vita first, but I love that it's even an option haha

Tsunamo

This is one of the most active threads I've been in in GAF, and I love the PS-All Stars GAF community that's here. I know I haven't been here long, but this thread will be missed by me.

I've been wanting to play Spike for a long time now and I want to try arcade mode, so I'll probably play it with Spike and get to know how he plays there first.

First week or so is single player , unlocking stuffs... with a few online matches with Gaffers sprinkled in.

This is one of the most active threads I've been in in GAF, and I love the PS-All Stars GAF community that's here. I know I haven't been here long, but this thread will be missed by me.

I've been wanting to play Spike for a long time now and I want to try arcade mode, so I'll probably play it with Spike and get to know how he plays there first.

Spike has been in the back of my mind too. I love the character, just don't think he'll fit my playstyle but we'll see. If he has a Jake or Pipo Ape alt costume I would go bananas
Recently I've been looking at Jak a lot, really liked what I've been seeing from him recently.

Well first it's arcade mode with a familiar character like Radec or Parappa to get the feeling back. After completing it like 6 times it's time for challenge+practice mode with Toro. When I'm comfy with the moves of at least justice and ninja stance for melee and ranged action it's time for online to beat all silly Kratos, Raiden and whatnot players :3.

TheMink

Well first it's arcade mode with a familiar character like Radec or Parappa to get the feeling back. After completing it like 6 times it's time for challenge+practice mode with Toro. When I'm comfy with the moves of at least justice and ninja stance for melee and ranged action it's time for online to beat all silly Kratos, Raiden and whatnot players :3.

Ok NOW check your PMs

I booked the week off work when the game comes out so the first thing I'll do is Sackboy trials and then his arcade mode. Then I'll do the same thing for Toro. After that I'll start playing with people on GAF I hope!

Tsunamo

Spike has been in the back of my mind too. I love the character, just don't think he'll fit my playstyle but we'll see. If he has a Jake or Pipo Ape alt costume I would go bananas
Yeah, ditto. I think combo based characters such as Nariko, Raiden and Dante will fit my playstyle, but I'm still really keen to try Spike!

I'd go crazy for those alts, I love Ape Escape so it'd make me very happy to see characters like Jake and a ape being represented as alternate costumes for Spike. Not gonna get my hopes up, but it certainly will be a nice suprise if one of them's in, at the very least though I think we'll get a alternate costume of Spikes clothes from the original in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom