• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You spelled "failures" wrong. I know you don't mean champions because well...you clearly haven't seen Dr. MinkenStein at work

ScraftyDesmond is going to wipe the floor with all of you using our patented Dino/Raiden combination. If you think Wombo Combo's impressive, you haven't seen anything yet.

Only thing you guys are doctoring are false prophecies and terrible team names

Oooh you're gonna wish you hadn't said that after we're done with ya and you need someone to fix you up and call your mom
Yes we have her number...
ANYWAYS All Stars is only 10 mere days away. Things will never be the same once it is released gents. Also on a side note. I'm kinda glad PG has been phased out at this point haha

KevinCow

Banned
Man, there's a big Gamefest at Georgia Tech next Sunday. I wish this game was coming out just a few days earlier so I could bring it along, set it up in the Smash room, and maybe get some people interested.

...Hey Clock/Superbot, I'll do some free advertising for you if you guys send me an early copy of the game. :)

J-Tier

Praystation.jpg

END.

EDIT: Image is on Photobucket, so someone could rehost it on a better site--or patch it up to look even better. Rehosting it would be good because photobucket images crash with too much traffic.

Aw man, I go one day with my phone out of power and end up missing juicy news! Mink, could you PM me whatever it is that has everyone in a tizzy? Thanks!

He was just gossiping with Napalm. No news for the rest of us =p
Well maybe you since you're press.

Also OT
I'm gonna miss this thread. But I can't wait till I can get the game! Damn poland getting the game early.

He was just gossiping with Napalm. No news for the rest of us =p
Well maybe you since you're press.

Also OT
I'm gonna miss this thread. But I can't wait till I can get the game! Damn poland getting the game early.[/QUOTE

Ohh, gotcha. Well, as you said, maybe I'll get lucky since I'm press. :p

But yeah, it's been real guys. Been through a lot with this thread... lots of hope and disappointment. Still looking forward to the game though, and I'm holding out hope that DLC will fix the roster issues!

Especially because a Warhawk covers both the PS1 and PS3 games. It's like a dual fanservice nod.
Yup, but it's too calm. Excited that Warhawk got some love in this game but the actual warhawk needs to be spammy machine gun fire, even if off the screen so it doesn't effect anything. Just seems like a poor representation.

Game is looking pretty good, it's come a long way since the reveal and first bits of beta.

Drencrom

It was around this time last year Gale revealed/leaked the game and I've been posting in these threads since then.

It's been fun guys, we need to make a tournament when the game is out.

Desmond

Haven't popped into this thread in a while. The rollercoaster is almost finished. :'(
ScraftyDesmond is going to wipe the floor with all of you using our patented Dino/Raiden combination. If you think Wombo Combo's impressive, you haven't seen anything yet.
Holla

Edit: the Mink came bearing (early) Yuletide news?!"!$%&#%$?!

SmithnCo

It was around this time last year Gale revealed/leaked the game and I've been posting in these threads since then.

It's been fun guys, we need to make a tournament when the game is out.

I believe a couple people are working on a 2v2 one.

Anyway, g'bye ole thread.

Noi

This game will be terrible and you're all bad people for liking it.
This and the first thread got me past my junior days and got most of my time bad posts before the full cast was confirmed. I'll miss arguing with you guys :)

dante taken!

that WNF video was glorious by the way!

and after that watching video, i still cant help but feel salty for the lack of item variety. feels like its all god of war items.

LuuKyK

Wow, we are reaching the end of the second thread already?

I remember creating the rumor leak thread. Damn, time sure flies. :\

Good times.

I downloaded the Playstation Plus beta. Turns out it's expired. Thanks for giving me false hope, Sony.

It was kept up for a few days extra as well.

Edit - Both Dante avatars taken already?! Lol, is he secretly more popular than the general reception is letting on or something? Wouldn't have minded a Dante avatar myself, or a Toro one, but in the end it had to be Parappa. After all the beta time spent playing as him, it seemed the most fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom