• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

Holy shit, I just realized something. The "La Li Lu Le Lo" hidden in the bullets has nothing to do with Snake -- it's the codename for the Patriots. Assassin's Creed III takes place during the American Revolution and features such "patriots" as Paul Revere and Samuel Adams.

iMFYUw6uPG32s.gif

Mr. Fix

Holy shit, I just realized something. The "La Li Lu Le Lo" hidden in the bullets has nothing to do with Snake -- it's the codename for the Patriots.

I think it hints at both. La Li Lu Le Lo is a codename for Patriots, only in the MGS-world. It'd be pretty low to use that and not give off any signs of MGS.

GIVE ME BOTH!

LuuKyK

Holy shit, I just realized something. The "La Li Lu Le Lo" hidden in the bullets has nothing to do with Snake -- it's the codename for the Patriots. Assassin's Creed III takes place during the American Revolution and features such "patriots" as Paul Revere and Samuel Adams.

We were wrong from the start? What a twist! Where is Paul? Paul are you here?

nervous.gif

Paul Gale

I've never been good at games like this. In the picture mentioned by Paul Gale, there is an American flag in the background. I haven't gone through the trouble of counting all of the bullets in the hint pictures, but I counted thirteen on the left of the small gun and fifty on the right.

Could it be a reference to the thirteen original colonies and fifty states? I think someone already mentioned that the bullets' shape as a whole resembles the United States.

It's very likely that I'm grossly over-thinking.

13 bullets for a 44 S&W magnum revolver.
50 bullets that are 22 caliber.

Thank you American education system for teaching us about the 13 stripes and 50 stars on the American flag. I broke my word about not giving any hints, but no one drew that conclusion...until now. :)

Ryce

I think we've figured out hints 3 and 4, guys! Are we all in agreement? To summarize:

tXoo7.png

S7t7W.png

ODk3NDc4OUY0N0M2QUY3OUJCREE6NTk0YzM4NTQ1OTRkMjQ4YmIxMzFmOGFiMWQxYjM2MTM=

…

1VFln.jpg

Connor from Assassin's Creed III

I think we've figured out hints 3 and 4, guys! Are we all in agreement? To summarize:

tXoo7.png

S7t7W.png

ODk3NDc4OUY0N0M2QUY3OUJCREE6NTk0YzM4NTQ1OTRkMjQ4YmIxMzFmOGFiMWQxYjM2MTM=

…

1VFln.jpg

Connor from Assassin's Creed III

Thank you American education system for teaching us about the 13 stripes and 50 stars on the American flag. I broke my word about not giving any hints, but no one drew that conclusion...until now. :)

ijMEJyzej62dL.gif

SSReborn

Paul can you confirm that their may be a mix of hints within each picture? or all they only strictly dedicated to one thing?

And the "La li lu le lo" thing is only relevant in MGS universe not in real life like Mr. Fix said above

So... we did it? Its Connor?

Drago

Connor is the Assassin from AC3?

I'd be ok with that. I've never played an AC game but I'm gonna buy AC3, so a character from that will be perfect hype. :D

LuuKyK

Yay, congrats guys we did it. Now we have to search the first two. :|

Connor is the Assassin from AC3?

I'd be ok with that. I've never played an AC game but I'm gonna buy AC3, so a character from that will be perfect hype. :D

Yes, he is.

I'm a little bummed it wasn't Bond. The reactions would have been glorious lol.

Yay, congrats guys we did it. Now we have to search the first two. :|

Can't we just agree that the first one is Crash and second is R&C and live happily ever after :3.

Drago

Sweet! Connor will be a very welcome addition then. I can't wait to see how he plays!

I'd rather Rayman as a Ubi rep but I'll take this :p

LuuKyK

Congrats guys! We figured out one so now it's time to tackle those first two pictures. What's our closest guesses? Cole, Crash Bandicoot, and Ratchet and Clank?

Yeah those are our best guesses, but maybe the cars refer to a Gran Turismo stage? Another crossover stage would be nice, like Infamous x GT or Crash x GT.

rdrr gnr

I think the red one is a Dodge Charger.
Lamborghini Murcielago for the yellow.
And what looks like basic Honda or Toyota for the silver car.

I also have zero car knowledge, so, I dunno.

Yeah those are our best guesses, but maybe the cars refer to a Gran Turismo stage? Another crossover stage would be nice, like Infamous x GT or Crash x GT.

Maybe but the whole thing rubs me the wrong way with how one is a pic at night with all the lights on and one during the day with all the lights off. I wish Paul would point us in the right direction on this one.

I think the red one is a Dodge Charger.
Lamborghini Murcielago for the yellow.
And what looks like basic Honda or Toyota for the silver car.

Yeah, Dodge Charger, not a Mercy but a Lambo Gallardo, and a Honda Accord I believe.

Ryce

Honestly, I think the first two pictures are just referring to a Gran Turismo stage. I'm pretty sure all three brands of cars are included in the series, and GT does feature day/night transition, explaining why one photo was taken during the day and the other at night.

LuuKyK

Honestly, I think the first two pictures are just referring to a Gran Turismo stage. I'm pretty sure all three brands of cars are included in the series, and GT does feature day/night transition, explaining why one photo was taken during the day and the other at night.

Yeah, but that doesn't give us any guess as what character would be in. Unless we will have a car as a character. :lol Unless it is just a hint to a stage.

rdrr gnr

Maybe but the whole thing rubs me the wrong way with how one is a pic at night with all the lights on and one during the day with all the lights off. I wish Paul would point us in the right direction on this one.

Yeah, Dodge Charger, not a Mercy but a Lambo Gallardo, and a Honda Accord I believe.
Gallardo refers to a fighting bull. I don't know if that means anything. Charge, Bull, then to "accord" maybe -- to tame?

1st Pic

Two trees
Red/Orange Dodge Charger?
Night
Electric lights
Outdoor Grill (O and I blocked out)

2nd Pic

Two trees
Yellow Lambo Gallardo
Silver Honda Civic
Day
Lights off