• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if people wanted Fatman over Raiden since he is only for marketing purposes for Rising if some people are to be believed. I'd totally main him!

Noi

What? Now you got me curiozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's nothing special. ;D

LOL, What makes it funnier is that it sounds like she says "Ass Foreplay". :D

...I had NEVER heard this until just now, and now it's the only thing I can hear. Thanks a lot.
LLShC.gif

B.O.O.M

Well, if we get all the characters we want, I don't mind Ethan Mars in either. It would be amusing.

JASON! JASON! JASON!

Level 3: He jumps in front of a car and every one else dies but him.

I always imagined his level 3 to be, they show how messed up his life is on a big screen and kratos and the other fighters are sitting at a theater looking at it. They will cry, become depressed and get KO'd cuz of it. Would be kind of a funny throwback to all the it's not a game it's a movie comments as well

What's weird is that their original dream for a roster is actually okayish. Except for the bizarre lack of Drake

EDIT: Scratch that. They included Drake with the 6 original members of the roster which is why they aren't there

But scarlette blake and hammond? Wat? 0_o They are just effing crazy. There are way way more deserving characters than them. Heck they don't even represent that much potential in adding something new and unique to the gameplay.

The lack of handheld character wishes is criminal. Jeanne D'arc and Kat would be million times better. Also characters from Disgaea and Yakuza series. I would love Kazuma to be in the game. Nandato Koraaaaaaa Kratos!?

I'm in the beta and the game is fun so far.just needs more characters and all is good.althogh undid wish u can kill ppl out the boundaries like ssbb

Sponge

Banned
Guys, hear me out okay

okay guys

guys

what if

guys listen

what if

the final boss of this game

is crash bandicoot

Ploid 3.0

Crash as the boss should be dirty in the way he fight as a CPU. Throwing nitro boxes, making the ground ice and slippy, boulder tosses, etc. As a User Player he'd be more toned down, I'd like that haha. Old daddy Crash as boss. He should also talk constantly, think the commercial to nintendo but more about how he was the king on PS3 and went to the dark side (not mentioning another console just a dark side).

Not believing he's in the game just wishful thinking.

J-Tier

Better yet what if Polygon Man was Kaz himself?

I like Crash better, but the Kaz imagery is funny.

Just imagine going into his office as the final level, he has the back of his chair to you. You can clearly see the nameplate on his desk.

Then the chair turns around and it's Polygon Man floating in his seat, who begins to laugh maniacally.

"Riiiiiidge....Raceeeeer!"

Gorillaz

I like Crash better, but the Kaz imagery is funny.

Just imagine going into his office as the final level, he has the back of his chair to you. You can clearly see the nameplate on his desk.

Then the chair turns around and it's Polygon Man floating in his seat, who begins to laugh maniacally.

"Riiiiiidge....Raceeeeer!"

Suddenly you are transported to a office room. Kaz is floating in mid air he begins to literally throw titles at you, like uncharted, infamous GoD of war.oh man...

Drago

Suddenly you are transported to a office room. Kaz is floating in mid air he begins to literally throw titles at you, like uncharted, infamous GoD of war.oh man...

The final boss being Kaz Hirai throwing logos at you would be the worst best final boss ever

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Holy Shit it just hit me....Activision has the rights to crash...but do they have rights to the entire series and ark? because
5-Ukauka.png

I would lose it if he came back as the final boss

I don't know if they want to be reminding people of Crash if Crash isn't in the game.

The final boss being Kaz Hirai throwing logos at you would be the worst best final boss ever

He should be literally throwing games at you that weren't represented in the game such as Gran Turismo, RRRRIIDDDDGEEE RACER (he should say it as he charges to throw it), Demon's Souls, Folklore, Legend of the Dragoon and more.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Alright I need to ask. Does anybody actually really want Polygon man as the final boss? Do any of you actually have major nostalgia for him or even remember him? Even if he'd fit perfectly in a boss role, I'd much rather the boss be a guy that people are actually nostalgic for.

J-Tier

Alright I need to ask. Does anybody actually really want Polygon man as the final boss? Do any of you actually have major nostalgia for him or even remember him? Even if he'd fit perfectly in a boss role, I'd much rather the boss be a guy that people are actually nostalgic for.

It's more of a "ah, that's quite clever of them to include something from Playstation's history", versus something that everyone wants. What will his impact be as the boss though? He'll be THE Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale final boss. Kind of how Master Hand
no one cares about Tabuu
has become somewhat...iconic? Not sure if that's the right word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom