• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryu hayabusa?

funny-barack-michelle-obama-face.jpg

Not bad.

Shahed

Jin, Heihachi and Kazuya?

These all can't be characters. Some of them will be minions. Not sure how I feel about Ryu as well. Niinja Gaiden and Playstation doesn't really mesh as well.

But then Big Daddy...

My guts tell me Ryu, Jin & Kazuya will be DLC characters.

In any case, they should be. There should be as much space reserved for first party playstation icons as possible.

Mush

Liek fo cereal, if they were going to put in that many Tekken characters they may as well made one of them Nina or Lili or whatever.

Shahed

Saying that though, I would have preferred either Jin or Kazuya over Heihachi in the first place. But now that Heihachi is there, they've got no place being part of the roster.

And that's without considering how close the movelist between the three would be

SSReborn

They may very well be minions because apparently Clank is beside Nariko. At least thats what the Official PSABR forums seem to think.

Ploid 3.0

Like SF4's and UMVC3's the reveal vids will be worth looking forward to. Knowing some of the characters early isn't that much of a bad thing.

Shahed

That can't be the final boxart.

Sony have created one of the most recognisable new characters this gen in Nathan Drake.

There's no way Drake cannot be on the cover

Shahed

Top right he's doing a jumping over cover pose across from Fat P.

Okay I completely missed that...

Either way, he shouldn't be randomly thrown in the corner when Sweet Tooth takes up half the screen.

Also as far as I'm aware, the only characters shown are the ones that have been publicly announced thus far. More than half the roster is missing

Is it just me, or is the "Let the Smack Talk Begin" directed at SSB?

I also dislike the boxart. Come on, we need the brand faces properly displayed

SSReborn

Okay I completely missed that...

Either way, he shouldn't be randomly thrown in the car when Sweet Tooth takes up half the screen.

Also as far as I'm aware, the only characters shown are the ones that have been publicly announced thus far. More than half the roster is missing

Maybe they'll have a bigger emphasis on him for the Euro cover? while someone like Sweet Tooth will be no where to be found.

Looking at the leaked official site roster... there seems to be space for a total of 24 characters. Hopefully excluding 3rd party DLC characters I hope.

300px-WWESmackDownShutYourMouth.jpg

Something like this should make up the bottom of the cover art, with some main combat art in the rest of the boxart, or something like that.

TheMink

Anyone notice that Cole has his Infamous 1 outfit? Alt costume?

Also wierd.

SuperBot is freakig trolling us yo XD

EDIT:
"let's put up the site and then bring it down really quick to make people think it was an accident, then gaf will drive themselves crazy over weird inconsistencies lmao"
"yeah haha totally"
Says Omar :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom