• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars: Destructoid preview

Another thread another post lol, really stand out part that is fantastic is this.

- get excited about the control, because it's outstanding. SuperBot really nailed it. It's fast, super-responsive, and never gets in the way of the crazy action. The in-air stuff is not floaty at all; jumps do what you need them to, when you need them to. I never had a problem blocking, platforming or recovering.

Yes, YEs, YES!

CrisKre

this looks like a clone with less attractive IPs. The physics look exactly the same as smash. Its a bit shameless IMO.

Ploid 3.0

- get excited about the control, because it's outstanding. SuperBot really nailed it. It's fast, super-responsive, and never gets in the way of the crazy action. The in-air stuff is not floaty at all; jumps do what you need them to, when you need them to. I never had a problem blocking, platforming or recovering.

:D

I'm all in now. Let's do this.

Ploid 3.0

The avatars, ok mine too but I just want good games. Lately I've been playing games on PC exclusively with a bit of UMVC3 marathons in between. Online has to be good in this, I won't accept bad online for fighting games anymore. Online is the only way I play those games so it's very important.

braves01

Banned
Looks like Smash Bros. w/three primary things that made me like Smash Bros., i.e. Nintendo history and characters.

However, if it plays like Smash Bros. AND has great online, sign me up.

Top Bottom