• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Island announced for iOS / Android / Coke Zero [Free / Summer]

reminder

The best thing they could do is to include a trailer for the games, so more people get to see Uncharted and Gravity Rush in action and that both are available for free in PS+.

massoluk

Banned
:)

ihVp64E.jpg

SGi4kGv.jpg

Hahaha. Awesome.

Noi

Amusing that this gets full Gravity Rush representation from the start while the fighting game just had the one DLC character.

And by amusing, I mean frustrating.

I am crying tears of happiness, this is literally my dream game. This is the greatest game ever made. Thank you so much Sony and Coke! Amazing. I am truly in awe.

Truly, Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC and Coca-Cola®'s greatest product Coca-Cola Zero® (Real Coca-Cola® Taste and Zero Calories) have created an unprecedented partnership.

Now I can enjoy Real Coca-Cola® Taste and Zero Calories while playing my favorite PlayStation® video games!

The four main characters are Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet Karting), Nathan Drake (Uncharted), Cole MacGrath (InFAMOUS Train Ride) and Kat (Gravity Rush).
In addition to the above, four bonus characters (Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank) will also appear in the Coke Zero Moves.

I guess Sackboy is best known for his Karting game now?

Is "InFAMOUS Train Ride" a new Kart expansion?

Why not say Nathan Drake (Uncharted: Fight for Fortune & Pinball Heroes) and Kat (Downloadable DLC All Stars)?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I am crying tears of happiness, this is literally my dream game. This is the greatest game ever made. Thank you so much Sony and Coke! Amazing. I am truly in awe.

I could sense the sarcasm even before opening this thread, that's what drew me here

Rvaisse

Right in time !
Good job Iwata ! You chose the good day to speak about Nintendo games will NEVER go on other systems !

J-Tier

Great use of their IPs...the fans will be sure to play now that it's on a low budget app. Much more accessible than a smash clone.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Okay so let's go over the plot.

Cole, using his lightning abilities, powers a PlayStation Coke-Zero Plane™ to a remote island:

Unfortunately Drake realizes that, unlike the others, he can't fly. However, thankfully Sackboy is there, armed with a Coke Zero™ parachute to save him.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Seriously the most confounding part is that its literally a year late. This would have made sense as a tie in to an actual game coming out. Instead it follows up an already dead IP. Okay.

So Shahid is bringing all the IPhone hits to the Vita while Sony is bringing its big fanchises to IPhone.

Thats embarrasing Sony...

Okay so let's go over the plot.

Cole, using his lightning abilities, powers a PlayStation Coke-Zero Plane™ to a remote island:

Unfortunately Drake realizes that, unlike the others, he can't fly. However, thankfully Sackboy is there, armed with a Coke Zero™ parachute to save him.

Clearly, it's the Real Coca-Cola® Taste and Zero Calories of Coca-Cola®'s Coke Zero™ that saved the day!

Top Bottom