• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Congratulates Xbox On Its 20th Anniversary

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The official PlayStation Twitter account has sent a message of congratulations to Xbox in celebration of its 20th anniversary. Sent as a reply to Xbox's announcement of its anniversary, the short message reads, "Congrats on the big day!" with a party popper emoji. While it's a short, professional message, the meaning of Xbox's biggest competitor being willing to celebrate alongside the team for its 20th anniversary can't be understated. That's especially true given the heat within vocal segments of the PlayStation tied to the so-called "console war."

The Xbox team was warmly welcoming of PlayStation's message on Twitter. In response, the official Xbox account responded with a short message of its own. It reads "Thank you, friend, games soon?" followed by two heart emojis, one green and one blue. It's a solid message from Xbox, focusing on the core ideas of friendship and playing games together that video games reinforce. The green and blue hearts, representing Xbox and PlayStation's chosen brand colors, were an extra message of love.

Last edited:

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Season 3 Smoking GIF by The Simpsons

Knightime_X

Wait. Did Xbox just drop a "PS5 has no games"?
Seeing how Series X can play 6th and 7th gen games without the need for streaming, I'd say so.
I really wish Ps5 could play Ps2 and ps3 games on the same level Series X can ie 60fps and resolution bumps where available. Not just limited to ps4 games.
Ps1 would be amazing but to sony probably impossible.

Last edited:

ANIMAL1975

The official PlayStation Twitter account has sent a message of congratulations to Xbox in celebration of its 20th anniversary. "Congrats on the big day!"
with a party pooper emoji...

...the official Xbox account responded with a short message of its own. It reads "Thank you, friend,
games soon?"...
Damn, and we the warriors...

All corporations are secretly owned and controlled by the Illuminati anyway, so there's no actual rivalry.
And the Illuminate by the oil industry conglomerate.

leo-j

They def trying to stop Microsoft from being more 3rd party and not not releasing Bethesda on PS platforms 👀.

Top Bottom