• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation France tweets: Minecraft PS4 digital release is coming tomorrow

gruenel

u8mmo9i.png

https://twitter.com/playstationfr/status/506788738106941441

Digital release tomorrow, no date for the physical release yet.

Block if old.

Edit: I never played Minecraft and I'm not a very creative person when it comes to building stuff. Is the game worth it for me? I feel like I have to buy it just to know what all the fuss is about.

I look forward to some good streams of this.

Wish they would allow downloading of texture packs on the consoles. With all the RAM in the PS4 performance would be just fine. Game looks ridiculous using good texture packs

Jomjom

Banned
Does this go for the NA store too or just EU?

Also is there any word of a physical release for the PS4 version? Would rather get it on disc than digitally.

Sacre blue!

Edit: I never played Minecraft and I'm not a very creative person when it comes to building stuff. Is the game worth it for me? I feel like I have to buy it just to know what all the fuss is about.
I think everyone should try this game. It's likely you'll get a kick out of it just by exploring, mining and making a simple home for yourself.

Steel

Banned
OP, the game is best played with friends. If you don't have other people to play it with, it won't be fun.

Treating Minecraft like Atelier Totori lol.

It's weird that it would release tomorrow here while it wasn't in this week's NA update.

I bet the game was set to go live today before it was rejected by Sony. maybe they'll throw it up on the store as soon as it passes certification.

I've tried, multiple times, to like Minecraft. I just don't. My stepdaughter loves the game and play a lot of hours of it, but I just can't. I don't like games without a purpose in general. I feel that there's no challenge on it.

I know a lot of people (60 million people, to be more precise) love the game. I believe it's just not for me.

Cornbread78

Hopefully, the vita version comes out pretty quickly.

Random Minecraft question.

Could they create dlc from the pc community mods out there and launch it for consoles? Is it even possible?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Sony should have tried to get a six month window on ps4 retail minecraft. That's huge. But I guess online one week exclusive is pretty good. When is the bone version out?

legacyzero

Banned
Sony should have tried to get a six month window on ps4 retail minecraft. That's huge. But I guess online one week exclusive is pretty good. When is the bone version out?

Not to mention NO VITA BUNDLE. Man, Sony missed a helluva opportunity there..

bronkonagurski

Gold Member

Based on a normal certification time-frame, September 9th seems like a reasonable bet. But I'm really hoping they can push it forward a bit on the Xbone.

Top Bottom