• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Insider is "Very Nervous" About PS5 and the Current State of Sony.

Vawn

Banned
Dude just do us all a favor write me off as the worthless sack of trash we both know you think I am, block me and go about your merry way.

I don't have the time or patience to deal with blind fanboys

You're the one trashing everything PS and calling others who disagree Blind fanboys. 🤣🤣

There's the level of fanboy that says only good things about your console of choice. Then there is the level that gets ticked off st others saying bad things about your console.

Then there is you, the kind of fanboy who gets outraged at anyone who says good things about the console you dislike.

Last edited:

Mallic

Neo Member
Lol and yet I'm one of the most vocal users against Sony's censorship policy. If you call that blind faith, then there's something definitely wrong with your brain.
Please don't assume i was talking about you. I'm well aware that you've been rather impartial in all this.

Mallic

Neo Member
You're the one trashing everything PS and calling others who disagree Blind fanboys. 🤣🤣

There's the level of fanboy that says only good things about your console of choice. Then there is the level that gets ticked off st others saying bad things about your console.

Then there is you, the kind of fanboy who gets outraged at anyone who says good things about the console you dislike.

.....Hehehehehe....Know what? You're right. I'm honestly at the point where nothing would make me happier then to see sony completely crash and burn. A disastrous PS5 Launch would be cause for celebration for me. Doesn't mean i'm not being objective about it.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
.....Hehehehehe....Know what? You're right. I'm honestly at the point where nothing would make me happier then to see sony completely crash and burn. A disastrous PS5 Launch would be cause for celebration for me. Doesn't mean i'm not being objective about it.

Except you aren't. You are being as blatant a fanboy as you can be.

Mallic

Neo Member
Except you aren't. You are being as blatant a fanboy as you can be.
A fanboy......of what? I got a switch, a very respectable gaming PC, and i'm seriously considering xbox game pass once it comes out in full force. So who exactly am i a fanboy of?

Last edited:

Three

Really depends who ends up in control after Layton...
giphy.gif
Luke Triton I would assume.

FranXico

Enjoy a Microsoft monopoly and absolute control over the gaming industry if that happens. The taste of things to come of 2013 was nothing compared to what would really happen.

Mallic

Neo Member
Enjoy a Microsoft monopoly and absolute control over the gaming industry if that happens. The taste of things to come of 2013 was nothing compared to what would really happen.
Im assuming we're talking purely western based right?

CyberPanda

Banned
A monopoly of any kind is bad for any consumer from whichever corporation. I want Sony to light a fire under MS's ass, and I want MS to light a fire under Sony's ass as well.

Competition is healthy and thrives innovation. In the end, it benefits consumers.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member

I appreciate your honesty but dont troll. Just dont post in these kinds of threads or start your own objective threads.

Top Bottom