PlayStation Ireland confirms Crash Bandicoot Trilogy is PS4 Exclusive

Feb 22, 2012
Fine with me if true, but I don't always think the people running the blogs know everything. Could also be timed exclusive as well. Would be nice to have clarity.

Sep 15, 2013
www.neogaf.com
Thought it would obvious it was? It is associated with Playstation.
For an exclusive title, it is exceptionally odd that they've never once advertised it as such. That's really unusual. If it's on PS4 only, so be it, but it's still odd they haven't spoken of it in this manner.

FWIW, though Crash is originally associated with the PlayStation brand, several entries graced other systems in the sixth gen.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Jul 30, 2009
Western Australia
That the game "will be a PS4 exclusive" doesn't offer any further insight into the matter. It's well known that the game is launching on the PS4 exclusively; the question is whether or not there's an expiry date attached. Additionally, Sony confirming temporary exclusivity would be acting against its own interests, so naturally it's not going to offer anything in the way of clarification. Sony IE is just reiterating what Acti itself has already made clear, essentially.

Mar 10, 2015
O
steamcommunity.com
The fact that they never announced this as exclusive in their marketing still stands, which would be extremely odd.
Considering they've gotten these things wrong in the past, i'd take this with a HUGE grain of salt

Sep 2, 2010
Isla Nublar
I really believe playstation ireland. /s

Sony themselves have been very mum on the matter, not even going out of their way to say it's exclusive at PSX. Plus you have the Skylanders Crash content which is accessible on all systems. At best this is a timed exclusive.

Before I get a quote with some nonsense. I don't care if it ends up being an exclusive or not. I'm able to play it wherever it is.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Jul 26, 2014
America
i'm taking it with a grain of salt but def would not be surprised. Sony saw the reception, its a good get especially for nostalgic PS fans and those looking to see what the fuss is about.

I've heard that Sony was the one who actually went to acti for the idea of bringing the games back cause they were getting requests