Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this would only be at least 2 freaking months earlier than I would have anticipated Sony announcing information, if this is PlayStation Orbis Related. I mean, this is like a huge eye opener if they come out and announce their system in February!!!!

I

Nothing's eating me, other than flinging a not-so-subtle "I told you so" at certain people. Not everything I tweet is directed at GAF.
I never assumed it was as much as I didn't understand the attitude or sentiment of the Tweet. It's unclear what is being referred to.

It was confusing.

I'm an absolute sucker for hype. I had no intention of getting a PS4 at launch, yet I find myself getting caught up in the hype the moment there is a hint of an announcement. I'm a marketer's dream! lol

Thank, God. Fuck E3. Die in a fire! HAHAHAHAHA.*

I can't wait.

*To clarify. I want more direct events from console makers. Waiting for yearly trade shows seems so antiquated these days.

Few months ago I really thought MS would be the first to unveil, and I wouldn't have been surprised if the PS4 was to be released in 2014. Funny how things goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.