• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^So good. Kinect Missiles :lol

ib06qom1mgtzmK.gif

I agree with the guys here, lets just keep it simple and have fun making gifs for the gaf

on that note...

"You won't like it when I'm angry"
ibhU0aUhZy3yH0.gif

lmao

Shayan

Banned
the correct version of this gif is Iwata doing that to the wiiU.

dude Nintendo WiiU might be a casualty of changing people's preferences just like Vita/Windows 8. people are moving on to other things

WiiU is a great product but even casuals want graphics and gameplay these days . Still i feel the product to be successful in the long run

I'm just so tired of games that look like current gen games. I am HYPE FOR POWARRR

even mods are excited. Bring on the PS4

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
So great... but I don't understand the continuity. Shouldn't the gif be supposed to start at Mattrick saying "incoming announcement" instead of the Sony ad ? Me confused. :(

The Sony ad is the Announcement-of-the-Announcement.

The "Incoming Announcement" is The Actual KAZified Announcement Assault.

Limit

This is some excellent stuff. I would be more than happy to chip in a few bucks if anyone is interested in organizing a poll of some sort of the best gif attempts and the top 3 or top 5 get amazon gift cards as a reward for their hard work. I feel bad for getting entertainment at the cost of all the gif creators' hard work but not being able to give back anything in return.

Limit

Somebody should make a GIF of that attempted assassination in Bulgaria video. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t0ASapgPMM

I would but I don't know how you guys add the faces to a GIF, anyone know of a tutorial?

It would be morally ignoble to make comedy gif of an attempted murder. This is not the same thing as when Bush had a shoe thrown at him during some press conference.

I hope people here are sensible enough to not make a Kaz gif out of this.

Persona86

Banned
It would be morally ignoble to make comedy gif of an attempted murder. This is not the same thing as when Bush had a shoe thrown at him during some press conference.

I hope people here are sensible enough to not make a Kaz gif out of this.

Well I heard that it was actually a gas gun, so not really an assassination attempt. Which makes the morality of this debatable. Also the people working with that guy act like thugs, so meh.

But yeah I get it, probably best to leave this one out.

Persona86

Banned
Violent gifs are not funny especially when part of reality.

Yeah I understand that, it was just an impulse thought, I didn't stop to think about the reality of it.

In my imagination, it was going to be Kaz trying to make a PlayStation 4 announcement, but "somebody" didn't want that to happen. Sorry. :)

VXLbeast

This is the best thing to ever happen to me on the internet. I want this thread forever.

I know this has been asked profusely around here, but I want everyone on gaf to know just how firmly my ass is glued to the hype train. If anyone wants to give a go at turning my avatar into a Kazatar, it will be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom