• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m70x78hASP1qdzjt2o1_500.png

There was a version of this with Kaz, Yosp, and Ken on board. Where is it? Post if GAF.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Sony couldn't help but notice all the hype from Nintendo's last 'Wii U Direct'. Got worried and moved up their PS4 reveal plans. That's what this is all about.

THE:MILKMAN

Notice this is only a few days before Playstation Destination event. Also we got Vita announcement on the last PS Meeting in Feb

I knew it would be before DPS. I'll still keep my fingers crossed, but as there wasn't even a hint in the video it must be for Orbis.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Fooooooook

itshappening.gif

Where's the 'See The Future' bit coming from though? Don't see it on the page or the video, unless I'm totally blind.

iMax

Here's some source code from the webpage.

<meta name="keywords" content="PlayStation, Meeting, 2013, PS, Sony, Future, Play Station, games, SCEE, SCEA, SCEI"/>

If this is for the PS4, I wonder how much of an advantage announcing first is. Obviously releasing first is the biggest advantage, but I wonder how game changing announcing the Orbis before the Durango is.

Bread

Banned
fuccccck i cant wait

this will be the first generation where i'm an unbiased consumer. ms really disappointed me with the second half of this gen, and sony's been saying all the right things recently. should be a fun year for gaming.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
It's a little strange to see Sony unveiling their brand new console before Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom