• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

Jun 27, 2007
oh man can someone put him inside the helmet? I'll try late tonight if I get a chance, wanna get it in time for the SuperBowl.

Dizzan

MINI Member
Jan 22, 2007
Does anybody think there is a chance of full Google tv integration with Google play access? Or will Sony stick to their own ecosystem?

Moosichu

Jul 24, 2012
Does anybody think there is a chance of full Google tv integration with Google play access? Or will Sony stick to their own ecosystem?
I personally haven't used Google TV, but Sony did co-develop it. Some features from Google TV may be used, but the PS4 will most likely have its own operating system.

Nov 4, 2009
Own ecosystem. Content delivery is where the store makes money. PlayStation mobile, music unlimited, psn, and the video store are where they want you to buy from.
Edit: what the hell happened while I was sleeping?

LorDjidane

Nov 2, 2010
Grenoble, France
Haha, looks like a nice ID for the hype train. Someone got an idea for a kazification of my avatar please? Don't have it in better than 60*60 so that might be complicated.

Psycho_Mantis

Banned
Jul 28, 2012
I wish I had photoshop so I could kazify too :(
Could someone kazify me please.

I think this photo has the face at the right shape.

SolidSnakex

Jun 7, 2004
I really hope that they let Yoshida speak at this event. He's always genuinely enthusiastic about gaming and never really comes across as a PR guy.

B.O.O.M

Jan 12, 2012
Aw, I didn't scroll down enough to see that after the biting suggestion. Good job. ;) Deviant minds think alike.
haha thanks :D deviant minds definitely think alike

Some of the kaz requests are a bit too hard for me..iMax seems to have much more skill so he seems to handle those really well

ALBOFIGHTER

Dec 1, 2012
lol someone needs to take a screen cap of these pages. I have a feeling it's gonna end up in some article. Would be awesome if kaz saw this.

Status
Not open for further replies.