• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbane

Jun 27, 2012
Germany
Wtf was so hypnotic about that teaser?

Fucking subliminal messages!!

The console is shown there isn't it!?

No, hints to the OS!?

Fuck. 18 more days :'(
The teaser is that hypnotic, because it is announcing a Playstation Meeting. Sony only uses this term for very important stuff, e.g. Vita announcement, PS3 launch details etc.

Nov 5, 2008
I credit Scrooge for starting the avatar Kaz-ifying craze. Kaz GIFs are amazing too.

GAF is the best.

Oh, can't wait for Feb 20th (21st where I live.)

KojiKnight

May 24, 2012
I have a feeling we're just going to see a box and a controller, ala a repeat of the PS3 first being shown. I would then expect there to be an outcry that the controller is no longer dual shock-y enough.

Kung Fu Grip

Banned
Oct 5, 2010
New York
Which part in NY is this? Open to the public? And isn't this a first sony will announce a new console in america and not japan?

EDIT- Nobody touch aria. I will send you to one of the 7 hells.

jett

D-Member
Jun 6, 2004
Which part in NY is this? Open to the public? And isn't this a first sony will announce a new console in america and not japan?

EDIT- Nobody touch aria. I will send you to one of the 7 hells.
do you know where you at, son

NOBODY ESCAPES

Epcott

Oct 13, 2006
www.instagram.com
Oh man, so many meltdowns to be had if this is just an announcement for a Playstation tablet or something unrelated to Orbis/PS4.

I'll be having one myself :(

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Hot damn, this thread is the best. This is going to GAF history lol.

Kazify my avatar please!

Status
Not open for further replies.