• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vilmer_

www.ps4.com

OOOO MMMMM GGGGGG

iLGgBDmqj8vjz.gif

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I dont get it. The PGR comment? x_x

yeah, from lucidgames with a lot of ex-bizarre talent. certainly looks like pgr. could be anything though. also, could be just a comment to throw out to watch the reactions too. popcorn.gif

sense

here is my crazy prediction. sony does an Apple and the console is releasing in May and the last of us and gta v are launch titles. i know we have seen a lot of last of us but the journalists have not played the game yet. every time it has been shown they weren't allowed to play it. when they first unveiled last of us they made it a point to keep repeating this is running on ps3 so for some reason it was weird at the time to be doing that because what was shown wasn't exactly mind blowingly beautiful for anyone to think it is next gen game so lets see if my prediction comes out true lol.

here is my crazy prediction. sony does an Apple and the console is releasing in May and the last of us and gta v are launch titles. i know we have seen a lot of last of us but the journalists have not played the game yet. every time it has been shown they weren't allowed to play it. when they first unveiled last of us they made it a point to keep repeating this is running on ps3 so for some reason it was weird at the time to be doing that because what was shown wasn't exactly mind blowingly beautiful for anyone to think it is next gen game so lets see if my prediction comes out true lol.

2325880_o.gif

Journalists are apparently going to get to play TLoU this week. And that'll probably happen some time tonight since Sony's holding some Gamer Day event.

daripad

This is the first time that I am not in a Nintendo Hype Train, hope ps4 has backwards compatibility, I don't care about the graphics.

MrDenny

You can already pre order the game for PS3...
Plus no way it will release before e3.

LuuKyK

Yeah, not happening dude.

"We are pleased to announce that every PS4 will come with the Move 2 and Eyetoy 3, just so we can jack up the price! ^_^"

...All I'm really hoping for at this point is for the only included controller to be a DS4 to keep the cost down while still having good power. Remember, the Wii U console had to be as "powerful" as it was to keep the price reasonable because the controller is so damn expensive to make.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Well, I didn't mean my comment to be a riddle. Ged Talbot has worked at Evolution since April 2011. His credits include

PGR2 - Vehicle handling lead and design/balance
PGR3 - Co-lead designer
PGR4 - Lead designer
Blur - co-lead designer
Thanks. Bolded is all I need to hear, those are the most crucial parts that made PGR2 what it was and my favourite game ever. I'm intrigued.

Durango will definitely have the game series called PGR but Sony....
Are you speculating or do you have insider info?
yes, my yearning heart cannot take this either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom