• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elixist

iHzXEdQBgv6Ln.gif

nice. classic movie.

lantus

Oh my goodness this thread is amazing! Can't wait to see what happens to this place when we finally see the damn thing!

jaypah

The fucking 20th might as well be a platillion years away. Well at least the month should go by fast, I'm getting married and starting a honeymoon cruise on the 24th. Good month! FUCKING HYPE!!!

I'm super excited! Taking a page from Nintendo and saying screw off E3

or apple. Or MS. Or even Sony as they've done this before. Buy yeah, I like the suddenness of Nintendo's announcements these days.

The Light

Yes! I hope PS4 will save Vita. I still have mine, this handheld has so much potential.

Holy shit at that Killzone: Mercenary footage!
How would it save the vita? I thought with Orbis dropping that would take away focus from vita. Besides that with titles like soul sacrifice, tearaway, and killzone I think those will bring a good amount of attention to the handheld.

JJD

There is no way Sony is going to do a full PS4 unveil so early, but I guess we'll be getting hints/glimpses.

orioto

Good Art™
How would it save the vita? I thought with Orbis dropping that would take away focus from vita. Besides that with titles like soul sacrifice, tearaway, and killzone I think those will bring a good amount of attention to the handheld.

Gakai
Play PS2, 3 and 4 on your Vita. Vita saved.

Marketwatch :

Sony Corp. is planning to unveil its next-generation home videogame console during a February event, showing off a successor to its current PlayStation 3 system.

The Japanese electronics giant Thursday unveiled plans for a special PlayStation-themed event set for Feb. 20, teasing fans to "see the future" at the event. People familiar with the matter have said the new device will make its debut there, beating Microsoft Corp. to the punch in announcing its own next-generation game machine.

Sony's device will be released later this year, these people said, and will spar against Microsoft's own machine, which is also expected to be released by the holidays.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sony-to-unveil-its-ps3-successor-at-feb-20-event-2013-01-31

Sony could use the PS Vita as a second screen with PS4 games? Wii U like possibilities? :')

I hope that the upcoming titles you named will sell a lot.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM just spoke to some of my sources...

- PS4 is backwards compatible with Nintendo Gamebox 64.
- Uncharted 4, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid 5, Final Fantasy, Killzone 4, Crash Bandicoot, new Medieval, PS All Star Battle Royale 2, Gears of War, Halo, Super Mario, and more all available on launch.
- Avatar and Toy Story real time demoed to show the power of PlayStation.
- Miyamoto's new IP, the "halo killer".
- US$299

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

- Uncharted 4, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid 5, Final Fantasy, Killzone 4, Crash Bandicoot, new Medieval, PS All Star Battle Royale 2, Gears of War, Halo, Super Mario, and more all available on launch.
- US$299

AElFJ.gif

But really...

Zkz7Z.gif

plainr_

- US$299

Uncharted 4? I call fake.

Minions

- US$299

Sounds legit, I'll take 2.

Would be the biggest troll ever if they don't announce it. I'm betting WSJ must have a good source. They are generally very reliable/actually fact check.

DeadTrees

- US$299

mortal-kombat-flash-djplbl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom