• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanRats

The Getaway 3
The_Getaway_PS3_3.jpg

Ahah oh shit, i remember at the time thinking "these graphics will never be possible, this generation!" now it looks kind of shitty.
Then again i was kind of right, as far as consoles go, i guess.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
The things I want to know probably wont be revealed until E3 anyways. Price, date, and launch window games. The tech they'll probably show off will be good, but that's a given.

Super excited to see how the PS4 and Nextbox will do sales wise compared to the Wii U, since that will be an indicator if the Wii U struggles truly are a Nintendo-problem, or if the whole gaming console industry are going through structural problems.

This is IT!

I admire your optimism and I am slowly starting to believe this might be it, but I refuse to get hyped until I know it's definitely happening.

GTA5 PS4 exclusive! Boom

that's just silly. sony financials aren't in the best position to buy exclusive rights to gta5, as much as I'd love to see for the meltdowns, breakdowns, etc, it's just never going to happen.

jaosobno

$350 basic with a 250GB HDD
$399 bundle with a game and 500 GB HDD

Wait, is this a prediction or inside info?

The only way I see Sony bundling a game at launch is if they include Move in the box.

IIRC, PS2 arrived with a demo disc. Perhaps they can do the same with PS4?

Or perhaps it could be something like a prettier PSN title instead of bluray game.

Sorral

To anyone curious about a gif or a picture, here is a tip to finding where or what is the gif/pic:

- Go to google.com and hit the Image tab.
- Hit the small camera button in the search bar
- Paste the url of the image or upload it from your computer and search
- ???
- Profit

I have seen people ask what some gif's were without getting an answer so hopefully this helps someone out there. So far this method has yet to fail me. (it is not 100% though)

On-topic: still hyped...so hyped D:

Moze

Banned
LOL at people actually doubting this

unless for some reason the world ends, the PS4 WILL be announced on the 20th of Feb

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Well I'll be here watching with curiosity. Should be interesting.

luffeN

Is this happening at 11PM UK time?
If so then I guess how long is it?

Yep and midnight for GMT+1 Austria, Germany etc. It's gonna be a good time.

Edit: There would be nothing wrong with MS doing something on the 19th, because we would still be hyped and wait for what Sony has to show. Kind of the same style as with the E3 press conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom