• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

oh man can someone put him inside the helmet? I'll try late tonight if I get a chance, wanna get it in time for the SuperBowl.

sappyday

sappydaykaz.jpg

Enjoy!

Fucking amazing. I am now ready for the 20th!

Dizzan

MINI Member
Does anybody think there is a chance of full Google tv integration with Google play access? Or will Sony stick to their own ecosystem?

Moosichu

Does anybody think there is a chance of full Google tv integration with Google play access? Or will Sony stick to their own ecosystem?

I personally haven't used Google TV, but Sony did co-develop it. Some features from Google TV may be used, but the PS4 will most likely have its own operating system.

Own ecosystem. Content delivery is where the store makes money. PlayStation mobile, music unlimited, psn, and the video store are where they want you to buy from.
Edit: what the hell happened while I was sleeping?

Haha, looks like a nice ID for the hype train. Someone got an idea for a kazification of my avatar please? Don't have it in better than 60*60 so that might be complicated.

I really hope that they let Yoshida speak at this event. He's always genuinely enthusiastic about gaming and never really comes across as a PR guy.

B.O.O.M

Aw, I didn't scroll down enough to see that after the biting suggestion. Good job. ;) Deviant minds think alike.

haha thanks :D deviant minds definitely think alike

Some of the kaz requests are a bit too hard for me..iMax seems to have much more skill so he seems to handle those really well

lol someone needs to take a screen cap of these pages. I have a feeling it's gonna end up in some article. Would be awesome if kaz saw this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom