• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

moolhy

Banned
Alright, deim0s you win. Yours is more ridiculous. xD

Thank you Monarch! Yours is awesome as well but it looks like it's actually some asian dude. xD

Shayan

Banned
posted without comment.

hpasq62.gif

holy god

i am sure some SONY execs are looking at this thread

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
How likely is it that Kaz will be presenting? Will he be the main presenter, probably?

Question for peeps that were around in 05 and 06. Was Gamestop accepting pre-orders right after the Ps3 and 360 launch shows?

I think that they've started only accepting pre-orders for consoles once they're dated. That's mostly because the manufacturers will then have a decent idea of how many consoles that they'll be able to have out so that Gamestop and other stores will know when to cut off pre-orders. I remember hearing that they ran into issues with the 360 because they had way more pre-orders than consoles. Which left a lot of people frustrated.

LuuKyK

I already asked but everyone ignored me. t_t Can someone put kaz's head behind Iksel in my avatar as if he is scaring him? Pretty please?

Dmax3901

I've never bought a Sony console in my life, and yet I'm as excited for this meeting as anyone cause I honestly have no idea what to expect from next gen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom