• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jW8ZiJ0.gif

CHOO CHOO

Zeal

Banned
How is this thread approaching E3 gif levels months before E3?

Gaf is about to dominate if this is the pre-hype.

What are they saying about us foreigners?

"Really funny foreigner was allowed to this kind of thing"

"But I feel that I do not stand much Hirai character, so I do not you even for foreigners"

"Gif image of a foreigner like abnormalities
I wonder that it's like a AA craftsmen here"

U foreigners dun good

Jack_AG

Banned
I honestly see a PS2 slim in that render. The ridges on the front of the console, the glossy strip in the middle, it's all there.
I would shit my pants if they redesigned the PS2 for the PS4. That is the speculation and by the maker, I hope it is true. PS2 was the sexiest console design for sure... well... at least to me.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
If the face changes into somekind of :O or a smirk before or right after it hits the bus, this gif would become legend. Also, somekind of industry spectators getting hit or cheering would be too much lol.

I'd go the reverse, O face coming upto the bus then the current face after he hits it.

kazkratosy9uc4.jpg

This one would be alright.

What's in LA?

Santa Monica Studio and Naughty Dog are not far from LA. Both are in Santa Monica which is a short drive away.

I also think Insomniac are near by if they are still buddies.

Also Sony Santa Monica is basically sonys hub studio for 2nd and 3rd party relations in the US and Naughty Dog has the ICE team if they just want some raw tech demo stuff.

Basically loads of places the head of sonys worldwide studios might be interested in seeing when gathering presentations for a console reveal. ;)

Iacobellis

Santa Monica Studio and Naughty Dog are not far from LA. Both are in Santa Monica which is a short drive away.

I also think Insomniac are near by if they are still buddies.

Also Sony Santa Monica is basically sonys hub studio for 2nd and 3rd party relations in the US and Naughty Dog has the ICE team if they just want some raw tech demo stuff.

Basically loads of places the head of sonys worldwide studios might be interested in seeing when gathering presentations for a console reveal. ;)

So, Uncharted 4 on day one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom