• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, what's going on in he...

3nJQ47u.jpg

azgI0TH.gif

There is now no way back for Sony, they have to reveal the ps4.

Yeah, firstly, for a couple of seconds I thought: "What if we misunderstood everything?"
Maybe it's just a Vita Games Heaven 2. Or something like that.

But with time came confidence. There will be a PS4 and it can't come fast enough!

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
We know Yoshida is going to be there atleast.

Also yeah I am sure he will be their as well.

well Yoshida is SCEWWS (SCE software) boss he should be there

I don't remember Howard Stranger being in PS3 reveal back in 2005 or any E3, this is why I doubt that Kaz will be there, it just sound like Sony always want SCE people only to take care of this PlayStation business.

then again looking at the situation the entire Sony group depend on PS4,so Kaz might be there but I still don't think he'll do all the talk.

Someone has to announce the next Ridge Racer

In all seriousness, I really do hope that Ridge Racer is there or at least ready for the console launch. Hopefully the team has had long enough to develop it. I think that they only had a couple of months to put together RR on the Vita, which is why it's so lacking in content.

Step

So what are everyone's expectations regarding this event? specs,games etc.

I think it will be

1. ps3 games
2. Ps Vita games
3. Wonderbook/Move
4. ps+ spot
5. ps4 demo With ps move 2.0 no specs and 2 "in game" demos ND/SSM/Sucker punch.

Sid

I think it will be

1. ps3 games
2. Ps Vita games
3. Wonderbook/Move
4. ps+ spot
5. ps4 demo With ps move 2.0 no specs and 2 "in game" demos ND/SSM/Sucker punch.
Lol Vita games? what about Wonderbook? there's no ways in hell they talk about anything but their consoles,the Vita had it's PS Meeting in 2011 and nothing about the PS3 was talked about.

prwxv3

I do hope they at least allow ken to be there. He is the father of the playstation despite his fuckups with the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom