• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibuV9TgJu6IBYL.gif

lantus

Man, I sure hope a lot of you are saving your absolute best gifs for the announcement day. It would be a shame if we couldn't top what's already been put out there lol.

Ha that aint good. Guess I can't get any help from GF for a while.

These are my top 4(I know people hate how bogged the pages are getting but just in case no one has seen them it has to be done)

erbazzone
kazining.gif

DemonNite
i97P4bk7nDuQ9.gif

TheChef
BalmerPuking.gif

Paddington Bear
ipw1EAF9gHDmO.gif

jaaz

There are so many good ones here... amazing talent. We should have a contest and vote for the best ones, announcing 1st, 2nd and 3rd place on the 19th.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm so excited for this system. If the EDGE rumor is true and MS gets rid of used games while Sony doesn't, I'm serious in saying I'll spend a ton of money at launch. Bring on the 20th. My wallet is ready.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm so excited for this system. If the EDGE rumor is true and MS gets rid of used games while Sony doesn't, I'm serious in saying I'll spend a ton of money at launch. Bring on the 20th. My wallet is ready.

I'm just so tired of games that look like current gen games. I am HYPE FOR POWARRR

I still think that there's zero chance of MS doing that if Sony doesn't do it as well. It just doesn't make sense.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.

This almost brought me to tears at work. Fuckin Helmsman Kratos is brilliant and "Fire Everything!" took the air right outta me.

Fucking excellent work. Holy shit you guys are hilarious...

edit: I can't stop watching! Kratos screaming is building me up from giggles to out loud chortles and the EVS people are trying to clean in here. I have to look fucking mad right now... super props! haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom