• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nib95

Banned
Picked a GIF I want to do, but will do it when I have more time. Guessing GIF's actually take a good degree of time unlike Kazifies which can be done in a matter of minutes.

Anyway, a couple of new one's I whacked out.

nib95PredatorKazifiedResized.jpg

nib95WolverineKazifiedResize.jpg

9 more days until we witness the dawn of the next generation. Seems a bit surreal as it's been so long coming. Playing Dead Space 3 and it looks great but I can only imagine these set pieces and snow effects on PS4.
Sony better bring their A game.

Picked a GIF I want to do, but will do it when I have more time. Guessing GIF's actually take a good degree of time unlike Kazifies which can be done in a matter of minutes.

lol the schwarzenneger one is so well done. Even the GF said "oh that's cool!"

QP3

So I sold my Xbox and all the games/accessories today. Partly because I don't currently have much time for it, and partly to prepare for next-gen. Got a lot more than I thought I would for it....

That said, my vita and I are ready. Wow us Sony!

The Chef

Hahahahaa Nib. These are great as usual. They are both absolutely seamless.

I cannot believe the sheer amount of traffic on this thread. I was looking at my Star Trek gif stats just now and was floored that it has over 30,000 views in 18 hours. Thats an incredible amount of traffic.
ibpkbAnf03phH9.gif

This thread is unreal.

DBT85

I don't know if this has come up yet, but I was ferreting around on Twitter and came across will Maiden https://twitter.com/arconic

Game Designer for Evolution Studios. Currently working on super secret project but previously Gameplay Designer on MotorStorm: RC and Apocalypse

Some of his recent tweets in reverse order

Been stressing all week about a design being overambitious, just been told by the coders implementing that we can get BETTER, for LESS WORK!

People walking around the studio asking "do you have the package?" Sounds like we're in a spy thriller

trying to make a cave roof with BSPs in UDK. It's the hardest thing, and I've been putting it off until last

nib95

Banned
Anyone know if you can save YouTube videos using Safari or Chrome (Mac)? I can't seem to download any of the YT downloader extensions for Chrome any more, some sort of new security measure thing regarding third party extensions.

Only want to download one vid for the purposes of a GIF.

Hahahahaa Nib. These are great as usual. They are both absolutely seamless.

I cannot believe the sheer amount of traffic on this thread. I was looking at my Star Trek gif stats just now and was floored that it has over 30,000 views in 18 hours. Thats an incredible amount of traffic.
ibpkbAnf03phH9.gif

This thread is unreal.

Cheers dude, your GIF's are legendary. And holy CRAP at the amount of views, and so soon lol. Must be doing the rounds all over the forum web!

The Chef

Anyone know if you can save YouTube videos using Safari or Chrome (Mac)? I can't seem to download any of the YT downloader extensions for Chrome any more, some sort of new security measure thing regarding third party extensions.

Cheers dude, your GIF's are legendary. And holy CRAP at the amount of views, and so soon lol. Must be doing the rounds all over the forum web!

Thanks nib!
For youtube:
add an "ss" after the www. in the youtube video.

Like: http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=diP-o_JxysA and hit enter.

DBT85

!

I always use Keepvid.com

Veezy

que?
Those comments...yikes.

That smell.

A mix *sniff* of, I believe, salt and bullshit.

Yes, that's the stuff.

I missed you console wars. It's been too long.

Do you hear the rumbling of thunder? The sound of the forging of new ban hammers?

The next gen is upon ladies and gentlemen. I'm ready.

i was afraid my own server would be floored already by hosting two of my gifs :D
atleast Kotaku copied them to their own servers.

DBT85

Whats this about UDK?

A racing game on UE seems like a bad idea.

Plus the motorstorm engine is fucking sick. I want a next gen version of that tech.

Who knows, it might have been a smaller project not related to the main one. He had a hand in Motorstorm RC too so it's possible.

As I've said before, I'd love it is more of the dev teams allowed small groups to start their own smaller projects for PSN type releases. All that talent that is only being aimed at multimillion dollar AAA games that could be coming up with great smaller titles like Motorstorm RC.

Ainaurdur

Good to see Kazduil show up, at least for a moment.

It looked similar to one of the upcoming Sony Blu-Ray players, the BDP-S1100.
The "cut diamond" design of this can definitely be seen as a guess of what may be present on the PS4. This isn't the first time it's been shown here, and I'm not sure Sony has ever shared designs across multiple products that are also used in their PS designs, but it's something to think about.

Some shots:
bdp-s3100_web_klunk2z.jpg

All of them, but this one in particular, reminded me of the original Sega Master System design. (Minus the red.) I would love to see something like this. Alas...

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
All of them, but this one in particular, reminded me of the original Sega Master System design. (Minus the red.) I would love to see something like this. Alas...

SCE/Playstation machines designer are different guys/team than Sony Electronics(or Sony Mobile) and they don't work together too.

I doubt that the system will have a classy blu-ray design, it's Playstation so it will be a toy-ish most likely, just look at the Super Slim PS3.

rafbanaan

Possible for 2880 x 1800 or 1920 x 1080 ? I want it as a wallpaper :p

Or someone else who could make an awesome Kaz Wallpaper? (2880 x 1800 or 1920 x 1080)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom