• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Ah, I see. Sorry then, I got that you had some indication, due to your comments about Sony's upcoming E3 and spoilers this late Ect, earlier in the thread.

There's a lot in the pipeline but the lid has been closed tight on what will be shown when and where.

Spinluck

http://psmeeting.gametrailers.com is where to go for our live coverage tomorrow. Things begin at 5 PM ET / 2 PM PT from New York with Stephen Totilo, Andy McNamara, Adam Sessler, Jeff Gerstmann and others. Will stream on the web and also work on all your mobile devices like our E3 coverage.

Awesome, thanks Geoff!!

Btw where is our GT ANDROID APP!!??

Anyway, hope you guys interview Kaz afterwards, Kaz-GAF is dying for it.

daripad

I think I'm hyping myself with this. This is the first generation that I am following since the beginning, and I think that on home consoles Sony can be the winner if they manage to release a nice console with a good selection of first and third party games and good gaming services through PSN+.

My wish is to see Gran Turismo 6 and a new sandbox IP by Sucker Punch tomorrow (though if it is inFamous 3 I will be excited anyway). AH! and some third party stuff, even if it is just 1313 or Watch Dogs.

This is my potential home console, so Sony please, don't ruin it, or I would have to go Nintendo again

20 hours and some minutes to go. I'm going to sleep after I download Vanquish but man talk about very close yet so far. T_T

Sony/Kaz, do us gamers proud tomorrow, take the world into your hands and tell them they need to buy that PS4 your company is releasing.

There's a lot in the pipeline but the lid has been closed tight on what will be shown when and where.

As long as we get a handful of games tomorrow, even 2-3 and a tech demo or two I'm happy. I just want a taste of things to come, to see the base standard for next gen visuals so I know what to expect come (November?).

Pretty excited right now, not going to lie.

Hung_real

I still think this is the PS Vita re-launch event.

Keeping that expectation low aren't ya

I thought the rumor just confirmed that Sony will continue to do what they're doing right now for the PS3 (Free online play, basic 3rd parties / Auto update, cloud saving, etc. behind PS+)

I'm not a shareholder of Sony or Microsoft, so they have to justify to ME why I should pay for something that's free elsewhere.
You can't play Sony's games elsewhere though.

Hell, 90% of my gaming is on PC so I'm not disagreeing with you, it's just that Sony isn't a gamer, they're a corporation that needs to turn a profit. And like it or not, shareholders hold them accountable. Gamers do too, of course.. but I think their first party games and loyal following are enough for them to justify it.

Me at this time tomorrow.

25itc

lol

NeoUltima

Is there gonna be some kind of spoiler free stream archive thread put up tonight or tomorrow morning for people who can't watch it live? Like what gets done during e3. Would be highly appreciated.

Wynnebeck

Banned
During one of my classes at college today, I told some video game fans that the PS4 was getting announced tomorrow and they literally flipped out lol.

BLAZER

Ohh shit im getting so excited and i'm looking at getting the NextBox.

I just can't wait to see what next gen going to look like. C'mon Sony, please show something spectacular. Should be one hell of show.

Is it T-Minus 24hrs yet? I'm on Australian Time so i'm not sure when the event will be. Anyone got a countdown timer?

http://psmeeting.gametrailers.com is where to go for our live coverage tomorrow. Things begin at 5 PM ET / 2 PM PT from New York with Stephen Totilo, Andy McNamara, Adam Sessler, Jeff Gerstmann and others. Will stream on the web and also work on all your mobile devices like our E3 coverage.

I wasn't around during the E3 coverage, I do have the GT iphone app, can I expect to stream off of that? anyone? If not Geoff himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom