• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
8491071583_47bc23c2e3_o.png

:lol

So BF4 confirmed as next gen exclusive for PS4? Otherwise why would DICE be marketing for Sony so hard?

smr00

Banned
Uncharted Sequel or Prequel, God of War 4, Last Guardian and Killzone 4 or Infamous 3 releasing in "launch window". BELIEVE!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I would be completely fine with this. Do it Sony. I'd pay for PS World too - just keep online play free.

Agreed. That's actually not a bad pricing structure to be honest.

DBT85

Hah, CNN doing the whole '4' is the number of death thing.

It's hardly surprising, on the plus side its getting covered on CNN.

I do fully expect the warriors go to insult once announced to be "lol deathstation". Hopefully it gets dealt with.

Should put your watermark on it dude.

Snacks have been appropriated from the store. There is half a tub of ice cream in the freezer too :D I'm going to try and play some games today now until the show.

Not sure if I'll be watching the GT stream before the event or not. I'll probably have 3/4 streams open for the actual event so I have backups lol.

i-Lo

What game is that?

So BF4 confirmed as next gen exclusive for PS4? Otherwise why would DICE be marketing for Sony so hard?

Are they really?

Chû Totoro;47966693 said:
That's why I try not to get my expectations too high.

Eh, my expectations pertaining to visuals is a slight notch above WiiU graphics but more to the point, hope multiple in-development games are shown off as teasers at least.

ZaCH3000

It's very important someone from this thread lets me know what the time the conference starts tonight! What time does it begin GAF?

teiresias

Dave Cook
20/02/13, 2:09 pm
@10 Thanks. Is there any other proof that he made it? Just to be sure?
. . . he asks for proof in relation to whether it came from Neogaf.

Buffoons . . . videogame journalism . . . the lot of them.

You ask for proof? Where's the proof for your damn original article? LOL. I swear, we really do need that Neogaf watermark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom